Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who else hope Mendy has a breakout season

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Who else hope Mendy has a breakout season

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    I would think that ALL of us hope for that!
    Except for the poster named Jom.

And the other poster named mendenhallsucks.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mendy had some rough luck last season... I expect to see him doing well this coming year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    I would think that ALL of us hope for that!
    Except for the poster named Jom.

And the other poster named mendenhallsucks.
    I laughed out loud.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guess it depends on the definition of breakout season. Of course I want him to excel next season. I guess it will be interesting to see the fans reactions if he doesn't get 1000+ yards. I guess I would just love for him to be a contributor. If he contributes as much as Moore did for us this year I'll be very happy, anything more than that is just a bonus.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll predict that Mendenhall is the main man by mid season next year. Too much talent to ignore and he will have a year to get smarter and stronger. Don't forget he was only 20 when we drafted him last year. His best is yet to come.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    I guess it will be interesting to see the fans reactions if he doesn't get 1000+ yards.
    If he doesn't get 2000+ yards rushing, 1000+ yards receiving, and 30+ TD's, he will be labeled a bust.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    I guess it will be interesting to see the fans reactions if he doesn't get 1000+ yards.
    If he doesn't get 2000+ yards rushing, 1000+ yards receiving, and 30+ TD's, he will be labeled a bust.
    Only by the idiots who label all Steelers 1st Round picks as busts. NFL teams run two-back systems now so huge RBs numbers are going to be fewer and far between. If a RB has huge number his NFL life will be about 5 years before it takes the toll on his body.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WoodleyofTroy
    I'm not worried about the yards, I can easily see 800-900 on the ground. It's how many Touchdowns he can score, and 3-1's he can pick up. Can he control the clock? Give us a good tempo.
    $$$

Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

schillah

Running game will be visible...trust