Thread: There is no off position for the genius switch

Legend

There is no off position for the genius switch

Joaquin Phoenix is a freak...and Letterman shows why he is one of the best...ever.

[youtube:auiv2z3z]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXpYk7WGN5Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXpYk7WGN5Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:auiv2z3z]

Re: There is no off position for the genius switch

The final line about Farah Fawcett was hilarious as well. Geez...WTF is up with Phoenix....how does that happen?
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Man oh man, other hosts would've gotten really uncomfortable there...Phoenix dude looks like he's just done. Unfortunately it seems like he's on path to destruction probably got like 5 years left...geez. Maybe getting whomped on in Gladiator can do that to you.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Man oh man, other hosts would've gotten really uncomfortable there...Phoenix dude looks like he's just done. Unfortunately it seems like he's on path to destruction probably got like 5 years left...geez. Maybe getting whomped on in Gladiator can do that to you.
    You would think if your brother is legendary as one of the all-time anti-drug cautionary tales, you might avoid that sort of thing yourself...

Haha...no doubt Ruthless.

I swear that doesn't even seem drug induced though. To me he is "acting" like that to draw attention to himself. Whatever reason he is doing that for is beyond me though, maybe he was getting spurned from jobs or something...who knows.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

I did some more research on this dweeb and a lot of people are saying that this is all a gimmick for his next project he's working on, the rap star, the beard, drugged out stuff is supposed to be a hoax. Hopefully they're right.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

I did some more research on this dweeb and a lot of people are saying that this is all a gimmick for his next project he's working on, the rap star, the beard, drugged out stuff is supposed to be a hoax. Hopefully they're right.

After watching that, I'm almost positive you're right. It was all an act. You could see
    him trying to hold back laughter at one point.

Starter

man, i hope that was an act....that was uncomfortable to watch. ALMOST as bad as "boom goes the dynamite" guy...

Legend

I don't doubt it.