This year was nothing short of spectacular. I know the 2009 season will be even better because the men in Black and Gold will be eradicating the notion of the Patriots* being the team of the decade as they go for their 7th Lombardi. The purpose of this thread is to sling ideas around for next season's BOARD GAMES. During mid season fo$lrock brought over his pick em's contest and with the addition of Lonbull to the board we are all anticipating his very popular MNF Exec. contest to be started here in 2009. Stlr D had a very popular Playoff contest and Costanza fostered a great FF league with a couple of conferences. But there has to be more out there who have ideas about GAMES we can participate in during the season, and maybe there are others who want to initiate some offseason games that can be played that may or may not be centered around Mock Drafts.

This thread will be stickied and updated. This thread's purpose: A sign up sheet of intended games/contests to be played this 2009 season. This will also serve as a hub for questions regarding those games... example- fo$lrock brought his pickem' contest at midseason, and I wanted to play but really had no idea what the game was about. Maybe those hosting these offerings, when signing up, can post their rules/instructions on this thread. Anyway, as people sign up I'll update this post to show all, which contests will be ran and when.

Thanks again everybody, for a truly great season here at Planet Steelers. Looking forward to not only the contests, but your ideas as well.

A

GAMES/CONTESTS- hosted by

The Eliminator -
Weekly Photoshop Contest -
Playoff Fantasy Football Challenge v3.0 - (stlrz d)