Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian - a question, not a complaint

Legend

User Info Menu

Asian - a question, not a complaint

You know I back the mods here big time. So, in no way can this be seen as a complaint.

Why was the thread on Bruce A possibly going to KC locked? I didn't see what border was crossed. If you make it clearer it might help those of us who don't want to cross those lines, like me.

(I was actually in the process of typing a reply when you locked it. Kind of funny, because when I hit submit it said that it was locked. I knew it wasn't locked when I started the reply. Too bad, because it was amazing insight on my part. It would have made the entire population of the planet agree with me. I just can't remember what I wrote. Sorry everyone.)

Thanks in advance.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Asian - a question, not a complaint

Arians to the Chefs? See Thigpen's career skyrocket to the stars!!

Could we trade Arians straight across for Glenn Dorsey and Brandon Albert? We'd throw in Marvel Smith and Zeirleins

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When a thread is reported by a poster that someone is violating one of the rules outlined in the Code of Conduct. So that no more further inflammatory situations arise. Also note that the MODS are not under any obligation to inform people of why we do such things, but we (the moderatorship) decided that a simple statement of why we did so would be courteous. In the future, if you have such an inquiry, the proper procedure would be to send one of us a PM, so that the threads stay on topic. Thank you.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ASIAN
    Also note that the MODS are not under any obligation to inform people of why we do such things, but we (the moderatorship) decided that a simple statement of why we did so would be courteous. In the future, if you have such an inquiry, the proper procedure would be to send one of us a PM, so that the threads stay on topic. Thank you.
    Wow, Sir. I didn't try to make you upset. I want the best for this board. It is a great place. I didn't PM because I want to have all posters understand the issue, so as not to cross the line.

I don't have any ideas that you are obliged to tell us. I have always found you to be a level thinker and wanted to have more public insight into those thoughts. My assumption is that you had a reason to lock it that we all would benefit from knowing.

What I'm taking away from this is that someone complained and you locked it. Fine. I just hope to not cause valid complaints then.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    ... it was amazing insight on my part. It would have made the entire population of the planet agree with me...
    Doesn't this apply to ALL of your posts?
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    ... it was amazing insight on my part. It would have made the entire population of the planet agree with me...
    Not really. It's just a rumor I started, that you bought into.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)

Starter

User Info Menu

I read it on the wall of a men's room in Pittsburgh. Are you suggesting that I should be more selective in what I believe from that source?

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=Steeler Shades]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steeler Shades":1udyja2w
    I read it on the wall of a men's room in Pittsburgh. Are you suggesting that I should be more selective in what I believe from that source? [/quote:1udyja2w]

NO! I asked StlrzD to write that for me last week.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)

Starter

User Info Menu

I read it on the wall of a men's room in Pittsburgh. Are you suggesting that I should be more selective in what I believe from that source?
    Not StlrzD! Do you have any idea of the potential number of bars that we could be talking about? And that doesn't include the restaurants. You could be more widely read in Pittsburgh than many of the local Sports writers.

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=Steeler Shades]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steeler Shades":22bl8uea
    Not StlrzD! Do you have any idea of the potential number of bars that we could be talking about? And that doesn't include the restaurants. You could be more widely read in Pittsburgh than many of the local Sports writers. [/quote:22bl8uea]

I know. I want a reputation that never ends.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)