Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Code of Conduct???

  1. #11
    Noric
    Guest

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    SteelerShades creating drama...now that's a shocker!

  2. #12

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    Quote Originally Posted by Noric
    SteelerShades creating drama...now that's a shocker!
    SS is still here and posting strong unlike some others.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

  3. #13

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I am personally asking SD to stay.
    I'm sure SD has too much pride and honor to crawl back here after his remarks and dramatic announcement that he was leaving. However, I could be wrong.......
    Are you serious? Crawl back??

    You continue to show that you are a 15 year old big mouth who plaglarizes from other websites. You have been asked by other members of the board to tone down your "porno pics" so other members could have their kids read this board, but you refuse.

    Then you have the balls to complain to the mods about me because I don't agree with fans bashing Arians..... after we just won the effin Super Bowl.

    Not to sound like RickT, but "son", I have played and been around football for the last 30+ years. I played D1, and I still coach. Please tell me any football experience you have had beside rooting for our Steelers in your 15 or so years of life.

    Don't get me wrong, I love looking at the pics in your sig, but a memeber of the Steeler Nation asked you to tone it down, and you didn't comply, so aside from being an attention ho, you are also a jerk. BTW my wife looks better than anything that you are currently mastur....... posting in your sig.

    So lets hear where you played or why you know football so well.

    I bet you won't reply, and I will get another email from the mods, and this thread will also be locked.

  4. #14

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    That's OK, I don't have a cool sig, and I'm not in the Clique.

    You don't need to ban me, I'm leavin. I will find another board.

    Hasta la Bye Bye!
    I beg to differ SD. You are in fact a part of the Arians nut-hugging clique with Oviedo and Burghsteel.

    Leaving is the coward's way out brother. I know you're better than that.
    BTW Nice Jeep! oh yeah ef you!

  5. #15

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    That's OK, I don't have a cool sig, and I'm not in the Clique.

    You don't need to ban me, I'm leavin. I will find another board.

    Hasta la Bye Bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    I'm sure SD has too much pride and honor to crawl back here after his remarks and dramatic announcement that he was leaving. However, I could be wrong.......
    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    Are you serious? Crawl back??
    I was wrong. You don't have any pride or honor. You had your little temper tantrum, made your drama queen announcement that you were leaving, and now want to act as though you didn't really mean it. Try to pretend you are a man.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

  6. #16

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    [quote=Steeler Shades]
    Quote Originally Posted by "sd steel":20e727ty
    That's OK, I don't have a cool sig, and I'm not in the Clique.

    You don't need to ban me, I'm leavin. I will find another board.

    Hasta la Bye Bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    I'm sure SD has too much pride and honor to crawl back here after his remarks and dramatic announcement that he was leaving. However, I could be wrong.......
    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    Are you serious? Crawl back??
    I was wrong. You don't have any pride or honor. You had your little temper tantrum, made your drama queen announcement that you were leaving, and now want to act as though you didn't really mean it. Try to pretend you are a man. [/quote:20e727ty]

    No, I didn't plan on posting here any more, and I won't for the most part, but I'm not gonna let a 15 year old wimp like you, who never played football and who plaglarizes from other websites get the last word.

    Like I said, I knew you wouldn't answer the question......teenager.

  7. #17

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    [quote=sd steel][quote="Steeler Shades":2graiyq7]
    Quote Originally Posted by "sd steel":2graiyq7
    That's OK, I don't have a cool sig, and I'm not in the Clique.

    You don't need to ban me, I'm leavin. I will find another board.

    Hasta la Bye Bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    I'm sure SD has too much pride and honor to crawl back here after his remarks and dramatic announcement that he was leaving. However, I could be wrong.......
    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    Are you serious? Crawl back??
    I was wrong. You don't have any pride or honor. You had your little temper tantrum, made your drama queen announcement that you were leaving, and now want to act as though you didn't really mean it. Try to pretend you are a man. [/quote:2graiyq7]No, I didn't plan on posting here any more, and I won't for the most part...[/quote:2graiyq7]
    You are beneath contempt. It doesn't matter what you say, or your weak excuses for your actions, you have not kept your word and that means you have no honor. I'm not surprised and have no interest in engaging you in dialog when you have demonstrated clearly that you will lie to suit your purposes. Play football? You probably are not even a man.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

  8. #18

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    [quote=Steeler Shades][quote="sd steel":c9j7np09][quote="Steeler Shades":c9j7np09]
    Quote Originally Posted by "sd steel":c9j7np09
    That's OK, I don't have a cool sig, and I'm not in the Clique.

    You don't need to ban me, I'm leavin. I will find another board.

    Hasta la Bye Bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    I'm sure SD has too much pride and honor to crawl back here after his remarks and dramatic announcement that he was leaving. However, I could be wrong.......
    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    Are you serious? Crawl back??
    I was wrong. You don't have any pride or honor. You had your little temper tantrum, made your drama queen announcement that you were leaving, and now want to act as though you didn't really mean it. Try to pretend you are a man. [/quote:c9j7np09]No, I didn't plan on posting here any more, and I won't for the most part...[/quote:c9j7np09]
    You are beneath contempt. It doesn't matter what you say, or your weak excuses for your actions, you have not kept your word and that means you have no honor. I'm not surprised and have no interest in engaging you in dialog when you have demonstrated clearly that you will lie to suit your purposes. Play football? You probably are not even a man. [/quote:c9j7np09]

    Like i said, you can't answer a simple question. And for what it's worth, I didn't promise anyone that I wouldn't post here anymore. I just made a statement that I will find other places to post, because you reported me to the mods, but that being said, I'm not gonna let some 15 year old porn junkie get the last word.

    Come on, have you even played Pop Warner? Maybe you can copy and paste your experiences from another website.

  9. #19

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    That's OK, I don't have a cool sig, and I'm not in the Clique.

    You don't need to ban me, I'm leavin. I will find another board.

    Hasta la Bye Bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    I didn't promise anyone that I wouldn't post here anymore.

    Crawl baby crawl.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

  10. #20

    Re: Code of Conduct???

    [quote=Steeler Shades]
    Quote Originally Posted by "sd steel":15cok7ma
    That's OK, I don't have a cool sig, and I'm not in the Clique.

    You don't need to ban me, I'm leavin. I will find another board.

    Hasta la Bye Bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    I didn't promise anyone that I wouldn't post here anymore.

    Crawl baby crawl.
    [/quote:15cok7ma]

    Go back to Danni's Hot Box. Maybe you can find a new pic to copy and paste, or plaglarized information that you try to pass off as your own.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •