Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian - a question, not a complaint

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Asian - a question, not a complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    You know I back the mods here big time. So, in no way can this be seen as a complaint.

Why was the thread on Bruce A possibly going to KC locked? I didn't see what border was crossed. If you make it clearer it might help those of us who don't want to cross those lines, like me.

(I was actually in the process of typing a reply when you locked it. Kind of funny, because when I hit submit it said that it was locked. I knew it wasn't locked when I started the reply. Too bad, because it was amazing insight on my part. It would have made the entire population of the planet agree with me. I just can't remember what I wrote. Sorry everyone.)

Thanks in advance.
    It was locked because Steel Shades felt it necessary to report me to the mods because I don't bash our OC.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    It was locked because Steel Shades felt it necessary to report me to the mods because I don't bash our OC.
    No, it was locked because you chose to begin a childish name calling rant instead of engaging in a rational debate. When I reminded you of the TOS, you justified your behavior with a misinterpretation of a portion of the TOS. If you have issues with how the moderators control this forum maybe you should take it up directly with them.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Administrator

User Info Menu

Name calling -- that'll cause the lock
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    You know I back the mods here big time. So, in no way can this be seen as a complaint.

Why was the thread on Bruce A possibly going to KC locked? I didn't see what border was crossed. If you make it clearer it might help those of us who don't want to cross those lines, like me.

(I was actually in the process of typing a reply when you locked it. Kind of funny, because when I hit submit it said that it was locked. I knew it wasn't locked when I started the reply. Too bad, because it was amazing insight on my part. It would have made the entire population of the planet agree with me. I just can't remember what I wrote. Sorry everyone.)

Thanks in advance.

That happens to me all the time

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    p00pie-head!!11111111

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Arians to the Chefs? See Thigpen's career skyrocket to the stars!!

Could we trade Arians straight across for Glenn Dorsey and Brandon Albert? We'd throw in Marvel Smith and Zeirleins
    Sorry, Marvel is a FA and cannot be included in such a deal. You will have to hope that KC is willing to accept Arians and Larry Z even up for Albert and Dorsey.....I think they might.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    I used to call my brother 'Names'. Hed get upset and tell our Mom, "He's calling me Names again!" She would laugh at him cause she heard the whole thing and he'd always end up crying. Then my Dad would come up from the basement and say in a calm, cool voice, "Flip, please stop calling your brother Names." (Flip was my nickname, sorry Flippy) I havent called my brother Names for at least 20 years but thanks for the memory!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.