Thread: Parade on Tuesday!

Legend

User Info Menu

Parade on Tuesday!

I wish I could be in the Burgh for this!......

Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl, Allegheny County Executive Dan Onorato and the Steelers announced today that a parade honoring the team's Super Bowl XLIII triumph will be celebrated at noon Tuesday.

The parade will take a similar route as the traditional St. Patrick's Day Parade. Last year, that parade began at Mellon Arena, turned left on Grant Street, right on the Boulevard of the Allies and concluded on Stanwix Street.

Details will be released before 4 p.m. today.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Parade on Tuesday!

from the article:

If you can't watch the parade live on television, KDKA.com will provide a live web stream beginning at 11 a.m.

SWEET!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sure my Philly friends in the office are going to love seeing this on my computer tomorrow! I had one stop by my office today and he told me he is sick of seeing Pittsburgh win Super Bowls.....that's high complement from an Eagles fan!

Starter

User Info Menu

My children and I will be there to congratulate the Steelers on another great season.

""The brotherhood that the Steelers have, their way of doing business, their way of playing football, spans decades. Their way of building teams that do not blink and players that do not shrink, well, there is nothing come-lately about it."
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity