Thread: BEN crashes NFL Primetime Set

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

BEN crashes NFL Primetime Set

After watching Ben sit down with the NFLN guys I flipped over to NFL Primetime.

Boomer, Steve Young & Tom Jackson were on the set. Ben comes running up and give Boomer a hug and they invite him on the set. Was pretty funny . . . the immediately got him a headset and they treated him like a rock star.

Steve Young gave his best commentary I have heard him ever give on this game. Especially about Ben.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: BEN crashes NFL Primetime Set

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe
    After watching Ben sit down with the NFLN guys I flipped over to NFL Primetime.

Boomer, Steve Young & Tom Jackson were on the set. Ben comes running up and give Boomer a hug and they invite him on the set. Was pretty funny . . . the immediately got him a headset and they treated him like a rock star.

Steve Young gave his best commentary I have heard him ever give on this game. Especially about Ben.
    Steve Young was still hyping up Arizona, talking about how they cost themselves the game due to not going to Fitz more often. Ben walks up and they were fumbling to get him a headset. Ben walks over and I swear I saw Steve Young roll his eyes as Ben went to sit down beside him, but then he completely gushed over Ben.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: BEN crashes NFL Primetime Set

it's the first time i've heard Young be complimentary about the steelers. he hates our pedestrian style of play.....
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!