Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post-Game Commentary from the Walrus

Starter

User Info Menu

Post-Game Commentary from the Walrus

Guess he is still in denial about SB XL. When asked to comment about the game all he talked about were the Cardinals and how difficult it is to be in the losing locker room. Not one word of congratulations to the Steelers. Loser to the core of his being.

Complete tool.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Post-Game Commentary from the Walrus

Yeah, he just had to say something about the Steelers . . . I honestly thought he was going to refer to the penalties in Superbowl XL
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Walrus is a loser. Goo goo gjoob.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I thought he was completely classless...I was so pissed after watching him that I couldn't believe that they gave him an opportunity to even voice his joyless, non-congratulatory opinion.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

well, he is the PERFECT guy to ask 'how's it feel to lose a superbowl'? after all, he's done it more than once......
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Haha! Not only that but his emotions and lack of focus/professionalism cost his team points at the end half of that SB. I'll never forget that or how seahawk fans failed to acknowledge this. He was too mad at the refs to manage the clock and get 3 at the end of the half in SB 40 and he has never been held accountable for that. Funny cause had that been Cowher, Steeler fans would have dragged him over the coals for such a gaffe

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I couldn't believe at halftime when the cards were LOSING, all they talked about was the cards. Even on Harrison's return for a TD, they kept talking about how Warner didn't read it correctly , tough break for warner..... HOW ABOUT TALKING ABOUT THE AMAZING 100 YARD FRIGGIN RETURN!!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It wasn't as bad as listening to Steve Young question almost every play and call when ESPN did the highlights, then he does a 180 and nearly blows Ben when they interviewed him. I can't stand that jackass.

But who cares, we're WORLD CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!

and for good measure....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hopefully the fat walrus comes back soon so tomlin can show him another as$ whippin.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I've been reading various teams message boards and I think we might have just taken the title away from the Pats, for the most hated franchise. The jealousy out there is unreal. They think it's criminal that Harrison wasn't ejected for his PF and one fan even said he should be suspended for ALL OF NEXT YEAR for it

At first I was ticked at all the comments, because of the crap we put up with after XL, but now I'm just laughing it all. Jealousy is such a wonderful thing