Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S'tonio says he "sold drugs"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: S'tonio says he "sold drugs"

The thing I can say about this is, honesty is always the best policy. I have a high regard for it. People can spin things however they want to. By making these statements about his past, in light of the fact that he was caught with drugs this year, I think he is putting a spotlight on himself and putting pressure on himself to renounce the drug lifestyle.

It may be an inner struggle that he is waging and hoping to get behind him. By making it all public, he knows the national scutiny will increase and help him to stay clean.

I sense he is a good-hearted person and hopes to be his best. I wish him well and hope he makes some big plays in the SuperBowl. He has a lot of talent.

Legend

User Info Menu

“And the TRUTH shall set you free…”

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I don't like this story.

Especially considering Holmes got caught this season with weed in his car.

Clearly his addiction to weed is not behind him.

Maybe weed's the reason he didn't up his numbers over his second season and break out this year.

He really shouldn't have said anything.

He'd have had a bigger stage as a SuperBowl champ.

Imagine if he won the MVP.

He probably smoked before he let it slip.....
    imagine if he won the MVP and the local news back home printed a story on Holmes past?
    It is always better to tell your sin/past yourself then to let ESPN break the news...

I really think Holmes may have been scared another source would leak this...

regardless.... I bet he feels much better now.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I don't like this story.

Especially considering Holmes got caught this season with weed in his car.

Clearly his addiction to weed is not behind him.

Maybe weed's the reason he didn't up his numbers over his second season and break out this year.

He really shouldn't have said anything.

He'd have had a bigger stage as a SuperBowl champ.

Imagine if he won the MVP.

He probably smoked before he let it slip.....
    imagine if he won the MVP and the local news back home printed a story on Holmes past?
    It is always better to tell your sin/past yourself then to let ESPN break the news...

I really think Holmes may have been scared another source would leak this...

regardless.... I bet he feels much better now.
    thats a very good point. regardless of if the story would get out anyways he told the truth and that is the most important thing. i hate liars. i had no problem with clinton getting a bj from some skank. the only thing that bothered me is he lied about it