Thread: Still the Browns

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Still the Browns

Ok, I have to try to get some work done. But I saw a sign on TV that said something along the lines of:

To us you are still the Browns
    and you still suck.

I laughed out loud when I saw that. Great stuff.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Still the Browns

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim
    Ok, I have to try to get some work done. But I saw a sign on TV that said something along the lines of:

and you still suck.

This is one of my favorites:

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

and you still suck.

This is one of my favorites:

Oh that's awesome. I'll put that on my computer Ruthless, thank you. 5 Guys Burgers coming your way!
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

and you still suck.

I cracked up as well...it was hilarious.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh that's awesome. I'll put that on my computer Ruthless, thank you. 5 Guys Burgers coming your way!
    I've got a Five Guys a couple of towns over from me here in NEPA. So you can just send a gift certificate I can use there instead of sending the actual burgers.

There are some other good ones:

Those last two shirts will need to be updated with a "6" soon, though.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.