Thread: Unofficial Game Balls: Post-season Week 2

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Unofficial Game Balls: Post-season Week 2

Hoooolllyy shhiiiiiit, what a game. I don't think there were winners as much as survivors from that one.

OFFENSE:

Ben Roethlisberger, of course!!! He was pretty much without a running game this whole time, didn't have Ward, and still pulled it off.

Runners up:

Santonio Holmes for the great TD run, and the line for semi-good protection.

DEFENSE:

Is there any doubt? TROY P!!!!!

Runners up:

Lamarr Woodley

The secondary

SPECIAL TEAMS: Weren't so great...allowed a big return, and Berger...well, I don't need to say.

Lame balls go to Bruce Arians for calling a running play on every 1st down, Sweed for dropping a gimme TD, and Berger for the TERRIBLE punt that lead to the second Ravens' TD.

Other than that, this was a great win. Way to go, guys!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Unofficial Game Balls: Post-season Week 2

i definetly agree with those. i might add colon to the lame ball list. can he go one game without a holding, illegal procedure or a false start called on him?

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben

Troy

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch

Lame balls go to Bruce Arians for calling a running play on every 1st down, Sweed for dropping a gimme TD, and Berger for the TERRIBLE punt that lead to the second Ravens' TD.

Not that the first down catch and that hit on IVY made up for the six points, but I think Sweed did some positive. That hit on IVY was Hinesesque!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I can't give Sweed a lame ball he took it upon himself to do everything he could to make up for a big mistake and he did, that's a good sign. Did you see how easy it for him to get open? He made a real nice catch on third down late in the game also. Any player that realizes he let the team down and then goes out and does the little things to make up for it is a player I want on the Steelers. We'll be singing his praises next year on a regular basis.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch

Not that the first down catch and that hit on IVY made up for the six points, but I think Sweed did some positive. That hit on IVY was Hinesesque!!!
    That hit on Ivy was just bad ass....

[url=http://imageshack.us][/url]
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION