Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Battlestar Galactica final season starts tonight

...10pm on Sci-Fi.

Should be good....

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Battlestar Galactica final season starts tonight

I never saw that final Cylon coming!!!!! Oh Crap....

Awesome Fracking Show!!!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

... I'm with 'ya Jooser.... It was a helluva start to the final season!...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hated losing D. She was the hottest one on the show.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ok, after last Friday's episode, I'm a little fuzzy about the final 5's origins. I take it that the 13th colony was on their way to Earth, but stopped first at Cobol. They created the skin jobs there and then proceeded to Earth, where ultimately, the Cylons took over and had their war. Then the final five left Earth and backtracked to Cobol. There, they recreated resurrection and ulitmately made the other 8 models, correct? I'm trying to hang with this story line, but it's gone a little crazy the past 2 weeks. Any help from you BSG enthusiasts? -Joos

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Ok, after last Friday's episode, I'm a little fuzzy about the final 5's origins. I take it that the 13th colony was on their way to Earth, but stopped first at Cobol. They created the skin jobs there and then proceeded to Earth, where ultimately, the Cylons took over and had their war. Then the final five left Earth and backtracked to Cobol. There, they recreated resurrection and ulitmately made the other 8 models, correct? I'm trying to hang with this story line, but it's gone a little crazy the past 2 weeks. Any help from you BSG enthusiasts? -Joos

I'm pretty sure you got it all straight.... The whole "Helen thing" really threw me. Especially hearing them (her and Tigh) argue like parents over the whole "Caprica 6" baby thing.... Personally, I am also "fuzzy" on the whole timeline... References were made to "thousands of years of marriage" and how they "created" the rest.... Also, the way they "eyed" the Boomer model that brought Helen onboard was interesting... I'm assuming that it ties-in to the Adama shooting back in the beginning, but that model was already tried for that issue...

I guess there are only 4 more episodes, so it should all be spelled-out shortly... But didn't they say last season was gonna be the last?... Maybe it will continue again.

... Either way, I love the show, and love the pic you posted even more!....

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, I thought it funny too how they treated Boomer when she came back. I'm not too sure how that will pan out, but I bet she ends up with the Chief. I'm starting to get the feeling that the "miracle" they keep talking about is that human and cylon start living and procreating together in a peaceful coexistence. My bet is they'll find another inhabitable planet and move in together. You're welcome for the pic, she's a bute, Clark!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yeah, I'm pretty much completely lost at this point...

I may have to test out my google-powers and see if I can find a decent synopsis.

Tricia Helfer has some great Playboy pics out there btw.
    And...Grace Park (Boomer) has some great Maxim pics.

Cylon hotties ftmfw!!1

[attachment=0:15un5q2q]Grace-0133.jpg[/attachment:15un5q2q]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, would you frack this Cylon?
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yessir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>