Thread: Music that pumps you up at the Steelers game...

Music that pumps you up at the Steelers game...

I've been fortunate enough to fly out for games 5 times now and I love the music at the games. Stuff just pumps me up and gets me going. As most of you know I'm not entirely versed in the culture yet but I sure am working on it. Does anyone have the names of the songs that are played at the game to get the crowd into the game? Here's what I have:

Renegade (a strlz_d favorite)
    Rock N Roll Part II (the video is just too funny)
    [youtube:znutttqu]7xd44PWZGzg[/youtube:znutttqu]
    Music from Mortal Combat movie

The rest I don't have can you help a brother out. I'm trying to get a game day mix going.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

Re: Music that pumps you up at the Steelers game...

I'd like to know when sports facilities lifted the "moratorium" on Gary Glitter's Rock and Roll part II?

He went to a Vietnamese prison and it was kind of understood that the song wouldn't be used anymore. I heard it this season and thought ?

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    I'd like to know when sports facilities lifted the "moratorium" on Gary Glitter's Rock and Roll part II?

He went to a Vietnamese prison and it was kind of understood that the song wouldn't be used anymore. I heard it this season and thought ?
    Well that song now sucks for me. Can you list any other songs for me without ruining them? :P

PLEASE
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

I've wanted our local hockey team to stop using that song after every goal for some time now. There is a real problem if that scum gets any royalties whatsoever. Did I read it correctly that he was ordered to pay the families of those children $315???

Legend

RB - I don't recall anything about a fine. I didn't read the whole article. I knew about this and just posted a link to show I wasn't making it up.