Thread: Feelin' kinda Sunday!

Backup

User Info Menu

Feelin' kinda Sunday!

Man, my Steeler peeps I can't wait for Sunday to get here! I live in Az and you cant turn on the TV or radio without hearing about the Crudinals.All the idiots (from weathermen to anchorwomen) are talking about the Cruds.It's making me sick.
    I can't wait to beat the Ratbirds for the 3rd time this year.

theBUS36

Re: Feelin' kinda Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by steelsun7
    Man, my Steeler peeps I can't wait for Sunday to get here! I live in Az and you cant turn on the TV or radio without hearing about the Crudinals.All the idiots (from weathermen to anchorwomen) are talking about the Cruds.It's making me sick.
    Imagine if it turns out to be Tomlin VS Whiz I. It would be hell on earth for you out there.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theBUS36
    Imagine if it turns out to be Tomlin VS Whiz I. It would be hell on earth for you out there.

Believe me I know.I am pulling for the Eagles.Nothing would be worse than losing to the Crudinals in the SB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theBUS36

Believe me I know.I am pulling for the Eagles.Nothing would be worse than losing to the Crudinals in the SB

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Um...I know the Crapinals beat the snot outta Rice Carolina this weekend. But, please...they will not be beating Philadelphia next weekend.

They played in one of the weakest divisions in football and, even after two playoff wins they are still under .500 outside their division.

The Beagles are as hot as the Crapinals are and just dumped the defending champions. I don't think it really matters. The experience and talent of the Beagles will make short work of AZ.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Legend

User Info Menu

Too bad Buckeye is right. I want the cards over the iggles!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]