Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SB XLIII most want to see?

Re: SB XLIII most want to see?

I actually beleive some people here would root for "Whiz to beat Tomlin", rather than the Steelers to beat the Cardinals... Just so they could continue to whine about the "wrong guy" being hired to coach the team.

I watch this team and there is NO ONE in the NFL I'd rather have. I'm serious when I say this... Just like under Cowher, you just loved his fire (for the first few years) and didn't want anybody else... That where I am with Tomlin right now. There's not a HC in the league I'd trade for him. Not one.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    Team Needs, 2015 Draft (In order of need): CB, NT, OLB, FS, DE

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    I actually beleive some people here would root for "Whiz to beat Tomlin", rather than the Steelers to beat the Cardinals... Just so they could continue to whine about the "wrong guy" being hired to coach the team.

I watch this team and there is NO ONE in the NFL I'd rather have. I'm serious when I say this... Just like under Cowher, you just loved his fire (for the first few years) and didn't want anybody else... That where I am with Tomlin right now. There's not a HC in the league I'd trade for him. Not one.
    me either.

and if he wins the SuperBowl for us this year, he can coach forever......

i love this guy....

Backup

Quote Originally Posted by TallyStiller
    I'd rather have Philly. Something about playing our ex OC in a Super Bowl makes me nervous... I think he knows Ben better than anybody out there and could come up with the game plan to beat us. Let's call it the "Gruden Effect" so that we can name this vague, awful feeling I have but don't want to acknowledge... Has Jon Gruden's offense looked anything but inept in any meaningful game NOT involving his former employer?

I know it's only one example, but I also know that Whiz beat us out in the desert last season, and Ben looked like complete crap. It's enough to be concerned. I think the Philly game was an aberration and a wake up call. We'll play a whole lot better if we see them again with Willie and without all the seven step drops.
    I too was going to invoke the "Gruden Effect".

I prefer the Iggles.

Pro Bowler
    Lakewood, Ohio: On the Stairway TO SEVEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    what's funny is only 2 states don't want us.

WA and CO.

Seattle sucks.

So do the Donkeys.
    Flip, according to my map, those two states are WA and WY. WY is the home of D!ck Cheney Before He D!cks You! Just another reason to d!ck him right back and dump the Rattards on Sunday!
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Pro Bowler
    Lakewood, Ohio: On the Stairway TO SEVEN!!!

For the record, I want the Beagles and the revenge that comes with it if the Steelers come through on Sunday.

The All-PA SB would be a cool added touch...maybe the biggest game ever in a storied rivalry now relegated to once every four years.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!