Thread: Antonio Gates

Pro Bowler

Antonio Gates

Hasn't practiced all week, will run some today and see if he's a go for tomorrow.

Pro Bowler

Re: Antonio Gates

Chargers | Gates experiencing tightness in his Achilles'
    Fri, 09 Jan 2009 18:43:43 -0800

Tod Leonard, of The San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers TE Antonio Gates (ankle) said he is experiencing tightness in his Achilles' tendon, which he said is a result of altering his gait because of the ankle. "The part I worry about more than anything is the Achilles'," Gates said

also....

Chargers | Turner concerned about Kaeding's status
    Sat, 10 Jan 2009 06:10:06 -0800

Bill Center, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers head coach Norv Turner expressed some concern over the status of PK Nate Kaeding (groin) for the team's Divisional Round playoff game. "I hope Nate is able to go and do everything we hope to do," Turner said. "I'm worried about it, but I'm comfortable with the situation right now." Kaeding believes he will be ready for the game. "I'll be ready," Kaeding said. "In a perfect world, I'd probably have been doing my thing in practice. But it's not like I haven't kicked before. And this way, I'm saving some of my bullets." P Mike Scifres will serve as the backup kicker.

Re: Antonio Gates

Gates has been dinged all year. But he's a warrior imo. Would not count him out be any means

Kaeding's groin could be a problem especially if the weather turns cold and nasty