• Titans

16 55.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One of them has to win tomorrow

Legend

User Info Menu

One of them has to win tomorrow

So which do you prefer?

I would rather the Titans win. We beat the Ravens twice already this season and I think a third time would be tempting fate. Plus I would really like our guys to have another shot at the Titans...there is some unfinished business there.

And of course I hope they beat the snot out of one another regardless of who wins.

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: One of them has to win tomorrow

I voted for the Ravens. Although a tough match up regardless, we've beat them twice and lost to the Titans.

The Ravens are a one dimensional team that plays to our strength.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm hoping they physically beat the crap out of each other, so whoever the Steelers face in the AFCCG are beat up and are hopefully missing key players to minor injuries such as sprains, etc.

I would like revenge on the Flaming Thumb Tacks though, but a home AFCCG would be great.

So I'm rooting for a bloodfest between the Rats and Titans

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    I'm hoping they physically beat the crap out of each other, so whoever the Steelers face in the AFCCG are beat up and are hopefully missing key players to minor injuries such as sprains, etc.

I would like revenge on the Flaming Thumb Tacks though, but a home AFCCG would be great.

So I'm rooting for a bloodfest between the Rats and Titans

I voted for the Ravens b/c I would rather play the AFCC at home but it doesn't really matter either way, there is incentive with both results. i just hope that the two of them beat the living s**t out of each other! We played the Titans coming off a Ravens game and looked tired......here is hoping that the two of them do the same to each other!

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

agdci981

Wait....so you would rahter face Jeff Fisher AT HOME over Joe Flacco at Heinz Field??! I thought you were a Steelers' fan??

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by agdci981
    Wait....so you would rahter face Jeff Fisher AT HOME over Joe Flacco at Heinz Field??! I thought you were a Steelers' fan??
    Unfortunately, he is not alone.
    I don't understand why anyone would WANT to go to Tenn and play a team that beat us handily instead of staying home and playing a team with a rookie QB that we have already beaten twice. I understand the difficulty of beating the same team 3 times in one season, but that has to be an easier task than going back Tenn to play Fisher's Titans in their home stadium...IMHO.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Legend

User Info Menu

I completely agree that home is better. We have beaten teams 3x in one year. It can be done, and I'd rather be home than away. Particularly against a rookie QB, who (as you might remember) might be very worn out by that point.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I voted the Ravens...got to have the Steelers at home baby!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Backup

User Info Menu

Ratbirds. C'mon, how great would it be to beat them THREE TIMES this year and win it all the game after?
    "The only thing decent about the seventies was the Pittsburgh Steelers and their four Super Bowls." - Rush Limbaugh

Mach Five - your all-Steelers fan band!
    [url="http://www.machfive.us"]http://www.machfive.us[/url]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Either way its going to be a tough game. I honestly am not afraid of the Ratbirds. We know what to expect, and Flacco is going to $hit himself once in these playoff games. I would like it to be against us in the AFC Championship Game at home.

HOWEVER, I really want another stab at the Titans. Another good team, but I want revenge on that terrible towel incident and I bet the players do too. That will be an easy motivational tactic that Tomlin will surely use.

I bet that will be on replay on all the tvs, all week at the Steelers complex if the Titans win.

I'm torn, but I really this it's advantage Steelers, at home, against a rookie QB.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.