Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike and Mike Predictions this morning

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Mike and Mike Predictions this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Steelers over Chargers by a good margin but they were all worried about Big ben's ability to perform.

Pretty accurate. I'd call it the same way.
    Why were they worried about Big Ben; because of the concussion or because of how he has played during the regular season?
    Its all about the concussion. I've been listening and reading several sources over the past two days and everyone is focusing on the potential lingering effects of the concussion.

I'm worried less about the concussion than I am a repeat of some of the bad decisions Ben has made this season while trying to force the ball to WRs who are covered.

If the concussion makes that worse then we all have to worry.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Uncle Rico

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Their numbers are predicting Steelers versus NYG or Eagles in the SuperBowl.

Their numbers correctly picked Pats vs NYG last year.

But I think they're wrong on 3 of those 4 picks.

I'm surprised no one thinks AZ is going to beat Carolina. And I wouldn't be surprised if AZ beats them by a lot.
    If the cross-state SB played out, I'd have to enter rehab in February. The anxiety of the two weeks leading up to the SB would be very bad for my health and my liver -- and very lucrative for the producers of PBR.
    A Steelers/Eagles Super Bowl would be a dream come true for a lot of us Steelers fans living on the Eastern half of the Commonwealth. And to beat the Eagles in a Super Bowl....well....that would just be priceless.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm much more worried about a 'Giants or Colts like' performance than the concussion. I think the D steps up huge! We really just need the O to be a touch better than average to win this game.

Backup

User Info Menu

I can't stand Mike and Mike. Every show on NFL SIRIUS is a million times better. I did listen to this though.It was kind of funny that Fat tard Golic had a boner talking about the Raven's D and then discussing the Steelers game he said the Steelers D is "playing well".

So the number 1 defense and a statistically historical defense is "playing well". ESPN is garbage.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

well if they are worried about ben's performance then why pick the steelers to win by a big margin? that seems pretty contradicting to me

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    well if they are worried about ben's performance then why pick the steelers to win by a big margin? that seems pretty contradicting to me
    For the same reason the rest of us are picking the Steelers to win big but are worried about Ben.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity