Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: I am just not interested in the BCS title game

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OT: I am just not interested in the BCS title game

I have bowled out.

Stretching it out this extra week, plus not having a playoff system and screwing teams like undefeated Utah has left me with a very bad taste.

I won't watch it. Anyone else feel the same way?
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: OT: I am just not interested in the BCS title game

I will not watch.

But, I have never been much for college football anyway.

I saw the last quarter of the Texas-OS game and that is it for bowl games.

Heck, that was it for college football this entire year.

It does nothing for me.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i have no interest in the game either. the bcs is terrible and it makes college football a joke. i also hate that they stretch bowl games after new years day. there were only like 4 games on new years day, i was shocked and angry. there was even some crap game on last night and it was the 6th of jan

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm definitely watching it. The BCS system might blow but the Florida/Oklahoma game should be fun to watch.

Plus there are a lot of players that might end up on our teams next season that you want to watch out for: Duke Robinson, Louis Murphy, Percy Harvin, Juaquin Iglesias and DeMarco Murray (If he plays and decides to come out)...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm with Jom.... You gotta watch the championship game, if only to see how badly the BCS got it wrong this year. I pretty much avoided about 97% of the other bowls specifically so I wouldn't be burned out for UF/OU. Should be a good game. I really would love to see USC's defense against OU's offense, but UF's D is pretty good too... we shall see.

The whole thing will suck until there's an And1 game or a true playoff system.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    I have bowled out.

Stretching it out this extra week, plus not having a playoff system and screwing teams like undefeated Utah has left me with a very bad taste.

I won't watch it. Anyone else feel the same way?
    I agree. Although I will peak at it. But if i have to work late or something and I miss, i wouldn't be upset.
    Sometimes I'll watch the 1st quarter and then watch the 4th quarter. But the bowls games mean nothing to me.
    My friend was all upset about Ohio St. losing and i thought, "What does it matter, it was a good game, but in the end you really gain NOTHING"
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm still stinging from the OSU loss on Monday but I'll watch. I have to root for OU since my hatred for Florida runs deep (guess I'm also still stinging from the '07 NC game).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

wouldn't miss the game for nothing. It'll be a good one.
    oh and the thing about USC's defense against OSU, I'd prefer to see USC's defense against UF and UF's D against USC's O. I think alot of people are underestimating how good we are.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Won't watch. It's nonsense.
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't really follow College Football up here in Canada, but I don't get how Texas isn't in the championship with the same record as OU and a win head to head at a neutral site.

BCS is a joke for choosing a championship, but really good at getting lots of colleges lots of $$.