Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STEELERS vs Bolts II...

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: STEELERS vs Bolts II...

Quote Originally Posted by Mick'sTeam
    I'm not sure why people are making a big deal about the weather for this game. When we played them earlier this year it was cold and snowy, and we won by a point. I wish I had the confidence that some of you have. To be honest, I'm worried about this game (which is typical, I'm nervous about all of them). Sure, penalties were a major factor in the first game, and our offense was worthless, but I don't see any reason to automatically assume that won't happen again. I hope it doesn't, but we always seem to get penalized more than the opponent, and our offense has been terrible all season. I hope some of you are right, but I have a hard time thinking the offense will just get it all together just because it is playoff time.

Here's to hoping you are all right and I'm worried for no reason. Cheers!
    I wholly disagree with this statement, as not only have the Steelers had their
    share of injuries, but they had the most difficult schedule in 25 years, per Peter
    King.

What I would say is, that they have persevered through a very tough stretch of
    high quality defenses, and have found a way to WIN 12 games.

The Steelers are not the team from last season that lost 4 of 5, and had multiple
    injuries to key starter on both sides of the ball.

This team is completely healthy, for the first time this season, and has won 6 of
    7 games.

I agree, some of those games, I was ticked off. But in the end, when it counted,
    the offense came to play, and got it done.

I do anticipate the Steelers playing really angry in this game, because quite
    frankly, they ain't getting any respect.

Mark it down!!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: STEELERS vs Bolts II...

I see a blowout! I don't think the Chargers are going to come to Pittsburgh and get it done at all. Everyone says they are a hot team...and I guess I have to agree but I think they are also a tired football team. Sproles is a good little change of pace back but he is not going to be able to handle all the punishment he is going to take from the Steelers D. This team had a week to refresh the fuel tank and it will show. The offense will put together a solid performance but nothing spectacular.....I wish I could say otherwise but I've watched this offense all year, it is what it is! The D will help with field position early on and set the offense up with some short fields.

Steelers 31
    Chargers 10

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>