Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carolina???

Re: Carolina???

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I bet Whiz would love to face the Steelers in the playoffs!! It may happen. If Arizona can pull the upset & the smokin' hot Eagles beat the Giants, Whiz and the Cards will be hosting the NFC Championship game.

I haven't thought that through, but I do think AZ can beat Philly at home.

But I still think Philly's going to the SuperBowl.

All PA SuperBowl.
    Can you imagine the chagrin of the suits at ESPN if that were to happen?

Legend

I bet Whiz would love to face the Steelers in the playoffs!! It may happen. If Arizona can pull the upset & the smokin' hot Eagles beat the Giants, Whiz and the Cards will be hosting the NFC Championship game.

he would... but I don't see it happening this year... maybe in a few years... I actually think the Carolina run game is too strong for AZ.

If AZ can get back home they can beat anyone.... their home filed advantage is huge... but on the road they look like trash most of the time.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

he would... but I don't see it happening this year... maybe in a few years(but not with Leinart)... I actually think the Carolina run game is too strong for AZ and their home field crowd will be rocking...

If AZ can get back home they can beat anyone.... their home filed advantage is huge... but on the road they look like trash most of the time.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar

I haven't thought that through, but I do think AZ can beat Philly at home.

But I still think Philly's going to the SuperBowl.

All PA SuperBowl.
    Can you imagine the chagrin of the suits at ESPN if that were to happen?
    To the NFL execs, this would be as good as a Detroit/Cincy SuperBowl matchup.

Legend

Everyone can get off the AZ bandwagon after this week. They wouldn't had even made the play offs if they were in any of the other 7 Divisions in the NFL. Carolina will own them this week and the illusion of success in AZ will be shown to be the joke that it really is.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Everyone can get off the AZ bandwagon after this week. They wouldn't had even made the play offs if they were in any of the other 7 Divisions in the NFL. Carolina will own them this week and the illusion of success in AZ will be shown to be the joke that it really is.
    I think AZ could lay in egg... last week was their SB.. they won at home in the post season.

Legend

To the NFL execs, this would be as good as a Detroit/Cincy SuperBowl matchup.
    no way.. sure they would prefer the mannings but Steeler fans and Steeler haters would watch as well as NFC East haters of Philly... but the West wouldn't care.

Hall of Famer

AZ's magic runs out this weekend. Carolina has just enough defense and a decent O. They just need to make sure they contain the big plays and force AZ into a shorter game. Boldin is hampered by a hamstring so that should help.

Backup

Well, not anymore!
    "The only thing decent about the seventies was the Pittsburgh Steelers and their four Super Bowls." - Rush Limbaugh

Mach Five - your all-Steelers fan band!
    http://www.machfive.us

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    OK, I know this is a Steeler board so I will start out saying I thought Cowher would go to Carolina next year cause they always end up 8-8....

anyway.. I really hated the "Carolina is the team to beat" pick that plenty of analyst say at the beginning of the season... but I will admit they exceeded my expectations.. I laughed at posters who said they were going to be good... there run game is legit and if the QB is on they are hard to beat...

all that being said I'm a and still think they will choke. AZ in an upset....

I wouldn't put money on it though...

this is my way of posting I was wrong about Carolina...
    i flipped and flopped...

but damn.. I think EVERYONE in this thread said Delhomme was suspect... 5 INT's? Is their back up QB blind?