Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Wiz

agdci981

Re: Congrats to Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by agdci981
    Quote Originally Posted by mshifko
    nothing against the cardinals, i'm just not a big fan of whiz...i think he believes he is a better than coach then he actually is...
    Whis 1
    Tomlin 0
    Like I said in your other thread ...
    Whis won his first playoff game while Tomlin, being a defensive minded coach, was embarassed at home by a VERY AVERAGE Jacksonville team last year. Sure, the score was close, but when you pride yourself on defense you dont allow that many points to Jacksonville at home in the cold.

Starter

User Info Menu

nothing against the cardinals, i'm just not a big fan of whiz...i think he believes he is a better than coach then he actually is...
    Whis 1
    Tomlin 0
    I think it's more like:

Whiz - 17-16
    Tomlin - 22-11

(I guessed at whizzes overall record even though he is 1-0 head to head)

But to count the real one:

Super Bowls

Whiz: 0
    Tomlin: 0

agdci981

Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    Whis 1
    Tomlin 0
    I think it's more like:

Whiz - 17-16
    Tomlin - 22-11

Super Bowls

I already stated that I could care less about regular season wins. You want regular season wins? Go toot Schottenheimer's horn. Playoff wins are all that matter to me and right now the guy I lobbied for has 1 and Tomlin has 0. I hope that changes in the next 8 days.

Starter

User Info Menu

Whis 1
    Tomlin 0
    I think it's more like:

Whiz - 17-16
    Tomlin - 22-11

Super Bowls

I already stated that I could care less about regular season wins. You want regular season wins? Go toot Schottenheimer's horn. Playoff wins are all that matter to me and right now the guy I lobbied for has 1 and Tomlin has 0. I hope that changes in the next 8 days.

If you don't have regular season wins, then you don't have playoff wins, because you aren't in them. Super Bowl wins are all that matter, and so far it's 0-0.

Legend

User Info Menu

SS, cheers to your Sig, she may be the best one yet.....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Whis 1
    Tomlin 0
    I think it's more like:

Whiz - 17-16
    Tomlin - 22-11

Super Bowls

Talk about personal agenda. Just because you lobbied for him makes him better. Without regular season wins, teams do not make the playoffs. NFC West one of the worst divisions in football. Cards do not sniff the playoffs if they are in the AFC. That being said, Whiz is not the coach of this team. Get over it already.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    SS, cheers to your Sig, she may be the best one yet.....
    Thanks, I'll tell her you said so when she wakes up. Hopefully that will make her feel better. Not everyone likes one eyed girls.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Legend

User Info Menu

Congrats to him, but no chance they get past the Panthers or the Giants.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Congrats to Whiz.

I think Whiz is a good coach but I think its to early in both Tomlin's and Whiz's coaching career to say who is better and who isn't. Tomlin had an extremely difficult schedule this year his team played well for the most part. Whiz was in by far the worst division in league. Our defensive was one of the best regular season defenses ever, and Arizona's offense is extremely explosive and has many weapons with a below average defense imo. Two very different teams.

--

btw, I think there's already a thread about that topic, right? Something along the lines of Whiz 1 Tomlin 0?

--

SS, that girl in your sig is smokin'
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Whis has done a good job in Phoenix so far and gotten his team its second playoff win...ever! That's noteworthy in itself.

But the Cards are going to be absolutely crucified at the Meadowlands or in Charlotte next week.

Look at it this way, though, if you will...at least Whis knew how to manage an offensive attack unlike our current OC. In that respect, I miss him with the Steelers most definitely. He's earned the opportunity in Arizona and he, so far, has a longtime woebegone franchise on an upswing.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!