Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All-Time NFL Idiots

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: All-Time NFL Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by dirt
    anyone have any idea what the lowest wonderlic of an nfl player has been?
    Shaun Rogers
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TallyStiller
    Can I open a braoadcasters' division? I turn down the sound on Sunday Night games because Fat John ceased saying anything worthwhile 20 years ago... but at the same time, he's still a Steeler hater. Other broadcasters who have slipped towards senility have been kind of fun over the years - Harry Caray, Beano Cook, Lou Holtz... but John is just irritating.

And now that the wing is open, let's go ahead and prepare Phil Simms' bust. He played for Parcells while Belichick was on staff there. He has proceeded to become the biggest *'s apologist and a** - kisser in the nation. Only Brady's injury kept him from becoming pregnant with Tom's love child - and I expect the verbal nut sack washing to resume next year.

These two guys (plus Billy Mays) are why they invented the mute button.
    BTW...Harry, Beano and Lou all occasionally had cogent comments even after senility crept in.

Maddening John is senile, but he waved bye-bye to cogency a while ago. Phil Simms can't even blame senility for his lack of cogency...he's just a f-cktard! Guess all these years hanging out with Nancy Jim have really paid off!
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyehoppy
    Are you kidding me? Are ALL OF YOU F---ING SH!TTING ME?

We're this far into this thread and I'm the first one to mention Hellen Wimplow Junior? He who tried to improve Ben's Evel Knievel stunt by trying one of his own after the fact.

Not to mention the fact that even he has worn out his welcome from the Clowns...the same Clowns so desperate for talent that they signed Derek Anderson to a contract extension after trading up to get Cindy Brady Quinn (they also traded a future #1 in addition to trading up).

Wimplow is awesome. Great talent only exceeded by his ego which is exceeded by his stupidity.
    :P Good call Hoppy! Maybe he deserves to be on the Wussie list as well.
    Ooh...going there now...
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!