Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All-Time NFL Idiots

Backup

Re: All-Time NFL Idiots

Two words.......Lawrence Phillips.

Next to Brucie Arians, he is one of the most all time idiot kings to ever grace the NFL.
    <a href=http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img356/1595/smuj2.jpg target=_blank>http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img356/1595/smuj2.jpg</a>
    ~Props to AS, my sig Consigliere~

"Even the strongest man needs friends.... Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger."
    ~ Don Lucchesi to Vincent

Pro Bowler

Maybe only a few folks remember but way back in 98, the Falcons starting, pro bowl safety Eugene Robinson got arrested in Miami for solicitation of a prostitutuion the night before the Super Bowl WHILE his wife was back in the hotel room? He played like crap and the Falcons took a beating. So stupid!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Maybe only a few folks remember but way back in 98, the Falcons starting, pro bowl safety Eugene Robinson got arrested in Miami for solicitation of a prostitutuion the night before the Super Bowl WHILE his wife was back in the hotel room? He played like crap and the Falcons took a beating. So stupid!
    He must have been whacked to do something that dumb.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

I remember that!

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    I remember that!

Yeah, this may take the cake. An NFL player should never feel the need to go to a "pro" to get some action.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    I remember that!

Yeah, this may take the cake. An NFL player should never feel the need to go to a "pro" to get some action.
    On the other hand, that is a one time, albeit terribly dumb event. How can that compete with the continuing ignorance that spanned entire cowgirl careers?
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Bill Romanowski

Bart Scott

Tank Johnson

Leon Lett

Phil Luckett

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel
    Bill Romanowski

Bart Scott

Tank Johnson

Leon Lett

Phil Luckett

To this day my mom still has the wicker chair with a partially broken right arm from where I slammed down my fist when Luckett effed up that coin toss. There is a cover over the chair, but from time to time she likes to pull the cover back and remind me of what I did on that Thanksgiving Day.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel
    Bill Romanowski

Bart Scott

Tank Johnson

Leon Lett

Phil Luckett
    Excellant choices...and loaded with cowgirls I see. Whats new, they should be named Americas Most Idiotic Team.

anyone have any idea what the lowest wonderlic of an nfl player has been?
    "They are always talking about Gilbert Brown and nobody could move him. I put him on his back twice"