Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All-Time NFL Idiots

Starter

Re: All-Time NFL Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    Quote Originally Posted by mshifko
    tony romo...i don't really even need to list any reasons...this guy think he's hollywood and he has yet to win a playoff game

In his defense, he's treated like he's freaking hollywood by all the damned media. He's what? 27, 28? Hard not to buy into your own hype at that point...

I'm gonna nominate Fred-Ex i.e. Freddie Mitchell and Vanderjagt... waaaay too loud or an "idiot kicker"
    the media feeds off romo due to his actions...going to cabo, dating high profile stars, etc.
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    tony romo...i don't really even need to list any reasons...this guy think he's hollywood and he has yet to win a playoff game

In his defense, he's treated like he's freaking hollywood by all the damned media. He's what? 27, 28? Hard not to buy into your own hype at that point...

I'm gonna nominate Fred-Ex i.e. Freddie Mitchell and Vanderjagt... waaaay too loud or an "idiot kicker"
    the media feeds off romo due to his actions...going to cabo, dating high profile stars, etc.
    I don't blame him for the Cabo thing. Lots of players came out and said they do things like that when they have time off before a playoff game. They just want to get away for a bit. If he weren't there with Jessica the media probably would have never mentioned it.

Shannon Sharpe. If I could actually understand this idiot, I may be say that he says something intelligent sometimes. He loathes the Steelers and I can't stand him.

Hall of Famer

Lets not forget Plaxico...I mean, didnt he spike the ball on a live play? That was moronic.

Oh yeah, and OJ. The list is filling quickly, we might have to go top 25.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Is this limited to players only, ... how about coaches?

1) Jerry Jones
    2) Al Davis
    3) Dan Schneider
    4) Johnson (Jets)
    5) Whoever the f* owns that pitiful organization called the Browns.
    6) Ditto for the Lions. I think that team has negative net worth, both financially and probably in terms of getting any.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler
    Lakewood, Ohio: On the Stairway TO SEVEN!!!

Are you kidding me? Are ALL OF YOU F---ING SH!TTING ME?

We're this far into this thread and I'm the first one to mention Hellen Wimplow Junior? He who tried to improve Ben's Evel Knievel stunt by trying one of his own after the fact.

Not to mention the fact that even he has worn out his welcome from the Clowns...the same Clowns so desperate for talent that they signed Derek Anderson to a contract extension after trading up to get Cindy Brady Quinn (they also traded a future #1 in addition to trading up).

Wimplow is awesome. Great talent only exceeded by his ego which is exceeded by his stupidity.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Brian Bosworth.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyehoppy
    Are you kidding me? Are ALL OF YOU F---ING SH!TTING ME?

We're this far into this thread and I'm the first one to mention Hellen Wimplow Junior? He who tried to improve Ben's Evel Knievel stunt by trying one of his own after the fact.

Not to mention the fact that even he has worn out his welcome from the Clowns...the same Clowns so desperate for talent that they signed Derek Anderson to a contract extension after trading up to get Cindy Brady Quinn (they also traded a future #1 in addition to trading up).

Wimplow is awesome. Great talent only exceeded by his ego which is exceeded by his stupidity.
    :P Good call Hoppy! Maybe he deserves to be on the Wussie list as well.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Can I open a braoadcasters' division? I turn down the sound on Sunday Night games because Fat John ceased saying anything worthwhile 20 years ago... but at the same time, he's still a Steeler hater. Other broadcasters who have slipped towards senility have been kind of fun over the years - Harry Caray, Beano Cook, Lou Holtz... but John is just irritating.

And now that the wing is open, let's go ahead and prepare Phil Simms' bust. He played for Parcells while Belichick was on staff there. He has proceeded to become the biggest *'s apologist and a** - kisser in the nation. Only Brady's injury kept him from becoming pregnant with Tom's love child - and I expect the verbal nut sack washing to resume next year.

These two guys (plus Billy Mays) are why they invented the mute button.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Brian Bosworth.
    awww you beat me to it!! that guy was such a clown. i was really young when he played but i do remember all the hype about boz. the sad thing is he was a better actor than player and he was a terrible actor. i would also put mcnabb up there. he has said stupid things in the past but this season admiting you didnt know there are ties in the nfl is pathetic.