Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USC defense

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

USC defense

BCS Sucks!!!

Just their defense alone should put them in a championship game.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: USC defense

This game is officially over at the half.

Starter

User Info Menu

USC is an awesome team...i love pete carroll and the way his team plays/acts on the field during games...they're loose, fresh, and exciting...

mark sanchez, as i've said before, will be the best QB to come out of USC

this is the best team in college football...they would smoke florida/oklahoma/texas imho
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mshifko
    USC is an awesome team...i love pete carroll and the way his team plays/acts on the field during games...they're loose, fresh, and exciting...

this is the best team in college football...they would smoke florida/oklahoma/texas imho
    Best ever???

You know it's hard for me to get over the stereotypes at QB. Sanchez means baseball player for some reason. Just bein' honest.

He's a lot better than i thought...i haven't watched much USC this year but he makes great throws all over the field and even under pressure.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe
    Quote Originally Posted by mshifko

Best ever???

You know it's hard for me to get over the stereotypes at QB. Sanchez means baseball player for some reason. Just bein' honest.

He's a lot better than i thought...i haven't watched much USC this year but he makes great throws all over the field and even under pressure.
    one of the best ever...i believe so...i think he is easily better than palmer and leinart, both of who won heisman at USC...

i'm not even a USC fan, keep in mind...i'm just speaking the truth from what i have seen this past season and last...

i think mark sanchez has all the tools...he's got the touch, arm strength, accuracy, and legs to be one of the greats
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't think USC is better than either Florida or Oklahoma.
    that is just crazy talk.

Rookie

User Info Menu

why can't psu adjust? must they continue to run a deep zone that just get's picked apart?
    "They are always talking about Gilbert Brown and nobody could move him. I put him on his back twice"

Backup

User Info Menu

Sanchez is surrounded by talent. He's good but not better than Palmer. Remember Leinart and Booty both looked really good at USC. Penn State has Derrick Williams. USC has about 4 or 5 guys on offense as fast as Williams

Legend

User Info Menu

Fight on!!!

The writers will vote USC the national champ if this continues and we'll have another split title.

Question: USC has 8 second half shut outs this season...will there be 9?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I dunno, anyone w/ offensive weapons and a defense this good can take anyone in the country.

Who knows...maybe Matt Cassell will be the best ever out of USC. Sanchez just better hope he doesn't get drafted by the Lions or Bengals.