Atlanta Falcons at Arizona Cardinals

Arizona struggled down the stretch, losing 4 of their last 6, but the Cardinals clinched early and those losses were to the Giants, Eagles, Vikings, and Patriots. I worry a bit about the Falcons almost blowing a home game to the lowly Rams last week with a potential #2 seed and a bye on the line (if not for a last second John Kasay FG to give the Panthers the bye instead). Although Matt Ryan has had a tremendous rookie campaign, I worry about picking a rookie QB on the road in his first playoff game. I think Michael Turner will have a great game against a middle-of-the-pack Cardinal D, but I think that Warner to Fitz, Boldin, and Breaston will score more.

34-28 Cardinals

Indianapolis Colts at San Diego Chargers

People are making a big deal about the Chargers being on a roll headed into the playoffs. The 4 game win streak was against the 3 awful teams in their division and the reeling Bucs. Big deal. They are still an 8-8 team that lucked their way into the playoffs only because another team choked in December. Tony Dungy vs. Norv Turner? Please. The Chargers D is ranked 31st against the pass. I'll ride Peyton Manning into the next round, thank you very much.

38-20 Colts

Baltimore Ravens at Miami Dolphins

Earlier I stated, "Although Matt Ryan has had a tremendous rookie campaign, I worry about picking a rookie QB on the road in his first playoff game." Substitute Joe Flacco for Matt Ryan in that sentence and you have my feelings about this game. The Ravens have a ball-hawking defense that leads the league with 26 INT's, but that is countered by the fact that Chad Pennington is an efficient veteran passer who has thrown only 7 picks this year.

20-14 Dolphins

Philadelphia Eagles at Minnesota Vikings

Andy Reid and Brad Childress come from the same coaching tree...and you can't rely on either one to make smart calls in crucial situations. Adrian Peterson will make some plays in this game, but Philly has the 4th ranked defense against the rush, so they won't allow him to run free "All Day." Of course, Minnesota as the top ranked defense against the rush, but luckily for Philly, they like to throw way more than they run, and the Viking defense is significantly worse against the pass.

23-17 Eagles

This would give us Colts at Titans, Cardinals at Panthers, Eagles at Giants, and Dolphins at Steelers in the divisional round.

What say you?