Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Predictions for the Wild Card Round

Re: Predictions for the Wild Card Round

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    As the weekend approaches, I'm starting to believe that the Ravens will lose on the road in Miami. I know that they have had a great season, but we are now in the post season. With the stakes raised, the Ravens have alot of reasons why they should lose:

-Rookie QB
    -Rookie HC
    -Rookie RB's
    -On the road.

Can anybody think of any other reasons to add to the list?

Chad Pennington is good in the post season (he gave the Steelers all that they could handle of few years back)

Im with you man. I know the Ravens are tough, but I see them choking on a fat one. Porter will cause problems for Flaccid and rattle him. I still think Ginn comes up big on a reverse or some trick play with the Wildcat. Pennington doesn't make mistakes. Dolphins earn an a$$ whipping courtesy of Deebo.

Dolphins/Colts/Eagles/Falcons
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Chad Pennington is good in the post season (he gave the Steelers all that they could handle of few years back)

If you are referring to the 2004 Jets playoff game, Pennington wasn't the biggest problem for the Steelers. Ben gave up two picks (one an 86 yd pick six), the STs allowed a 75 yd punt return for a TD, and the Jets FG kicker made NFL history: "the first time in NFL postseason history a player missed two field-goal attempts in the final two minutes of the fourth quarter".
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250115023
    Pennington is having a good year in Miami but I don't think he can handle the Ratbirds defense.

Thanks for jogging my memory. That kicker for the Jets performed very well that year as a rookie, but cut after the season.

2-0 for the 1st two games

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

Im with you man. I know the Ravens are tough, but I see them choking on a fat one. Porter will cause problems for Flaccid and rattle him. I still think Ginn comes up big on a reverse or some trick play with the Wildcat. Pennington doesn't make mistakes. Dolphins earn an a$$ whipping courtesy of Deebo.

Dolphins/Colts/Eagles/Falcons

Yes...I'm quoting myself for sheer stupidity!!! LMAO!!!!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285