Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troy P. out of the Wildcat??

Pro Bowler

Re: Troy P. out of the Wildcat??

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    The one thing I would like to see Troy do is return punts. He shows some shiftiness when he makes a pick and he is at full speed in his first step. Most likely will never see it but I bet he would have a TD in his first 10 attempts.
    I think Troy kind of loses his mind when he's holding the ball. He looks like he's spazzing out and wants to run 4 different directions at once. Now while this is a treat on an INT/FUM return, I would hate to see him do that and get lit up on a PR.

Hall of Famer

Re: Troy P. out of the Wildcat??

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    The one thing I would like to see Troy do is return punts. He shows some shiftiness when he makes a pick and he is at full speed in his first step. Most likely will never see it but I bet he would have a TD in his first 10 attempts.
    I think Troy kind of loses his mind when he's holding the ball. He looks like he's spazzing out and wants to run 4 different directions at once. Now while this is a treat on an INT/FUM return, I would hate to see him do that and get lit up on a PR.
    He does that because he can. Troy is "sudden" in his movements. The better punt returners are "quick". He would be like Eric Metcalf. The only difference is Troy has a Top gear! "I would hate to see him do that and get lit up on a PR"...I would say that is the reason why we don't see it!
    Retain Worilds or Sign Brandon Graham OLB
    Sign FA RB (???)

Draft:
    1st Waynes CB/ Collins CB / Peters CB
    2nd Eli Harold OLB
    3rd Jesse James TE
    4th Eric Rowe DB
    5th Karlos Williams RB
    6A Xavier Williams NT
    6B Ray Drew DE
    7th Max Garcia OL