Thread: Can anyone name...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Can anyone name...

The 12th ranked defense in the NFL this season?

That's right the Cincinnati Bengals. Not much to cheer about this season, but it does appear that Mike Zimmer is moving the team in the right direction. Now only if we could get an O-Line and an OC...

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Can anyone name...

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112

That's right the Cincinnati Bengals. Not much to cheer about this season, but it does appear that Mike Zimmer is moving the team in the right direction. Now only if we could get an O-Line and an OC...
    We have an o-line and an OC we could trade you. It will only cost you your 1st and 2nd round picks for the whole lot of them. Yup...you can have 'em all.

Then we could take 1a. LT Michael Oher, Mississippi 1b. LG Duke Robinson, Oklahoma 2a. C Alex Mack, Cal 2b. RG Herman Johnson, LSU 3. RT Fenuki Tupou, Oregon. Problem solved.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

We have an o-line and an OC we could trade you. It will only cost you your 1st and 2nd round picks for the whole lot of them. Yup...you can have 'em all.

Then we could take 1a. LT Michael Oher, Mississippi 1b. LG Duke Robinson, Oklahoma 2a. C Alex Mack, Cal 2b. RG Herman Johnson, LSU 3. RT Fenuki Tupou, Oregon. Problem solved.
    I see every mock draft saying that Duke Robinson will be drafted by you guys. I really hope someone snatches him before then...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

I see every mock draft saying that Duke Robinson will be drafted by you guys. I really hope someone snatches him before then...
    You should take him at #6 then.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.