NFC: Philadelphia @ Minnesota 4:30

THIS WAS ANNOUNCED ON Sunday Night Football's Halftime

Saturday January 10th
    AFC: Lowest Seed @ Tennessee 4:30
    NFC: Highest Seed @ Carolina 8:00

Sunday January 11th
    NFC: Lowest Seed @ NY Giants 1:00
    AFC: Highest Seed @ Pittsburgh 4:45

Note that the January 10th and 11th Games are subject to change.

[url]http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=POST#Week[/url]
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Play off picture

"subject to change'? Then why did they list them? That's dumb.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

[url="http://www.hdsportsguide.com/news/2008/nfl-playoffs-schedule-announced/"]http://www.hdsportsguide.com/news/2008/ ... announced/[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i am so happy we have the #2 seed. the nfl needs to fix the playoff format so the best record will give you a higher seed regardless of winning a division. if miami some how wins its a cake walk to the afcc game. it is almost impossible for the steelers play the ravens again. thank god for that. i think indy and the ravens are a lot better than the dolphins and chargers

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, I think that Indy and Baltimore both advance after next weekend. They're by far, better teams than Miami and San Diego. Looks like we'll play Indy in two weeks if I'm correct. Another shot at them in the Playoffs, just like when we went to XL. Ben's right, there are so many simularities to that season.

Go Steelers!

...also, I think that the Rats have a very ligitimate shot at the Titstains.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Well, I think that Indy and Baltimore both advance after next weekend. They're by far, better teams than Miami and San Diego. Looks like we'll play Indy in two weeks if I'm correct. Another shot at them in the Playoffs, just like when we went to XL. Ben's right, there are so many simularities to that season.

Go Steelers!

the colts and rats are better teams but the best team does not always win. who knows what will happen but i would rather play indy then the ravens since we have already beaten them twice. i wouldnt count out the chargers winning that game though, they are a very hot team as well and indy has problems against the run

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser

Go Steelers!

the colts and rats are better teams but the best team does not always win. who knows what will happen but i would rather play indy then the ravens since we have already beaten them twice. i wouldnt count out the chargers winning that game though, they are a very hot team as well and indy has problems against the run
    Points well taken Frank. I think that SD has a better shot than Miami at pulling the 'upset'. Still though, I'm with you on your point about playing the Rats again, and I'll be cheering for the Phins a little.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

I see all visiting teams winning the games on the road next week. If we had more offense I like our chances against any of these teams. We will need to score more than 14 pts to win a playoff game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast
    I see all visiting teams winning the games on the road next week. If we had more offense I like our chances against any of these teams. We will need to score more than 14 pts to win a playoff game.

I'm with you on all the road teams. Although its a toss up for me right now for Colts and Bolts. But everyone should be healthy for Colts finally, and they have managed to put together that nice win streak at less than full strength.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    i am so happy we have the #2 seed. the nfl needs to fix the playoff format so the best record will give you a higher seed regardless of winning a division. if miami some how wins its a cake walk to the afcc game. it is almost impossible for the steelers play the ravens again. thank god for that. i think indy and the ravens are a lot better than the dolphins and chargers
    Unfortunately I don't think that it will be a cakewalk for us no matter who we play. I do hope it is Miami, but I'm sure it will be Indy again. I just hope that somehow our offense will put together THREE good games starting in two weeks!