Thread: Can't wait to see how the playoff matchups turn out

Legend

User Info Menu

Can't wait to see how the playoff matchups turn out

I know we have a real game today ( ), but really just about all I can think about is the playoffs. I don't know if a week off is a good thing or a bad thing (in terms of staying sharp vs getting sloppy), but at least there's less chance of injury with that week off. In either case, I know we CAN win against any opponent this season, but of course that doesn't mean we WILL win.

I wonder how the Steelers can use today's game to "get better" ? I'd think the OC and DC's would just show vanilla, so as not to tip off potential playoff opponents as to what we might be working on. I suppose in my mind a good game would be: 1) a win, 2) no turnovers, 3) no injuries. Beyond that, I don't care about stats or anything else.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Can't wait to see how the playoff matchups turn out

You're that excited about stlrz d's Playoff Fantasy Football Challenge v2.0 that you had to start a thread about it?

Yeah boooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I also can't wait to see the match-ups and time slots for next week!! In my opinion, the playoff's officially start with the Denver/SD game tonight!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LOL, "Vanilla" is Bruce Arians middle name.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete
    LOL, "Vanilla" is Bruce Arians middle name.
    Come to think of it, have you ever seen these two guys in the same room at the same time? Hmmm...

One creates bad plays that have Ben constantly under pressure.
    The other creates bad music with stolen beats from Under Pressure.

Word to your mutha.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Backup

User Info Menu

I actaully believe that Mike Martz and Bruce Arians were siamese butt babies separated at birth. Both of them love the pass happy offense and abandon the run more than a fat kid abandons steamed vegtables.

See...they have that same A-Hole look about them. Arians is the only one that takes after their mother though. He has her same brown eye(s).
    [URL]http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img356/1595/smuj2.jpg[/URL]
    ~Props to AS, my sig Consigliere~

"Even the strongest man needs friends.... Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger."
    ~ Don Lucchesi to Vincent