Thread: steeler bars and things to do

doctor j

steeler bars and things to do

We are going to be at the game Sun---I have been to 2 steeler games and still haven't done the pittsburgh thing. Please help: where can my wife and I enjoy a great steelers pub close to the stadium after the game to watch other games. Also are there any must do's while in the burgh?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: steeler bars and things to do

Quote Originally Posted by doctor j
    We are going to be at the game Sun---I have been to 2 steeler games and still haven't done the pittsburgh thing. Please help: where can my wife and I enjoy a great steelers pub close to the stadium after the game to watch other games. Also are there any must do's while in the burgh?

Try the Clark Bar & Grill. It's within in walking distance from Heinz Feild. Great atmosphere (tons of Pittsburgh sports memoribila on the walls). The place will be packed before the game so get their early!!

doctor j

Isn't there a place right across the river from Heinz? Also how does the tailgating work? Do I need to bring my own grill and food?

Legend

User Info Menu

Isn't there a place right across the river from Heinz? Also how does the tailgating work? Do I need to bring my own grill and food?
    Primanti Bros. used to be a great 3AM hole in the wall kind of place, but now that Madden has mentioned it, it might just be a tourist trap.

Just in case no one states the obvious, you should drink lots of Iron City Beer!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Station Square is across the river: [url="http://www.stationsquare.com/"]http://www.stationsquare.com/[/url]

They have a number of restaurants and shops (including an awesome Steeler pro shop).
    There is a ferry that takes fans to the North Shore to where Heinz Field sits.