Thread: BLOG: Dale Lolly--->Harrison named MVP

BLOG: Dale Lolly--->Harrison named MVP

http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
    Christmas Eve news
    Whilst the children are all nestling in bed - OK, not yet I was toiling away at the Steelers offices today.

Here's what we learned.

It comes as no surprise that James Harrison was named team MVP for the second year in a row.

Harrison was a near unanimous choice with Aaron Smith getting some votes as well.

Ben Roethlisberger took all the snaps today at practice and it appears as if he will see the majority of the playing time Sunday against the Browns. Roethlisberger had a wrap on his right ankle, but appears no worse for the wear.

Ryan Clark (shoulder), Harrison (hip pointer), Willie Parker, Smith, Deshea Townsend and Hines Ward did not practice Wednesday.

Clark is out for Sunday's game, while Parker, Smith, Townsend and Ward were getting their regular veterans day off.

The Steelers worked a lot against the wildcat package today. I would guess they're figuring to see a lot of Josh Cribbs at QB Sunday.
    Posted by Dale Lolley at 3:55 PM
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Re: BLOG: Dale Lolly--->Harrison named MVP

Well deserved, and if the fine officiating crew of the NFL would only see fit to actually make some holding calls occasionally, he might be a heavy contender for league MVP.... Manning is making a strong case with his team's stomp over the last 8 games.

I heard that Cribbs is out too.

Hall of Famer

harrison being named mvp is a no brainer. what im upset about is that woodley didnt make the pro bowl. i guess there are only so many players from the same team on the same side of the ball that can make it. im very happy farrior made it though. he is well deserving