Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    I'd love to see Harrison beat Lendale White with a bar of soap in a terrible towel like on full metal jacket. Can someone photoshop that for me?? LMAO
    Hogerules33 already did that one:

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That clip would be funny as one of Joosers jibjab videos. I think it should be James Harrison holding Lendale down and Hines Ward flogging his a$$.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

#1 TITANS
    #2 STEELERS
    #3 PATRIOTS
    #4 CHARGERS
    #5 COLTS
    #6 RAVENS

TITANS-BYE
    STEELERS-BYE
    RAVENS@PATRIOTS
    COLTS@CHARGERS

RAVENS@TITANS
    COLTS@STEELERS

RAVENS@STEELERS

STEELERS@SUPERBOWL

Not what I am hoping for...Just what I think will happen!
    I'm hoping for:

#1 TITANS
    #2 STEELERS
    #3 DOLPHINS
    #4 BRONCOS
    #5 COLTS
    #6 RAVENS

TITANS-BYE
    STEELERS-BYE
    RAVENS@DOLPHINS
    COLTS@BRONCOS

BRONCOS@TITANS
    DOLPHINS@STEELERS

BRONCOS@STEELERS

STEELERS@SUPERBOWL

Like I said...I could wish!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I think the AFC Championship game will be held in Tennessee, and the Steelers will be there
    for sure IF Bruce Arians develops acute appendicitis and has to be hospitalized for the playoffs.

Starter

User Info Menu

Would be a lot like '05 if it happened - Pats* were kind of our nemesis... but Denver took them out in what was still perhaps the most enjoyable experience I've ever had watching an NFL game that did NOT involve a Steeler victory. We stepped up, spanked Denver the next week, and it was on to Detroit.

This year, any of the 4/5/6 that would go to Tennessee could beat them. All are playing well right now, but we beat two of them here, and outplayed the third (I'm assuming San Diego, Indy, Baltimore, the most dangerous trio I can think of, making it). Would be sweet if all the pieces fell in place for us again, like in '05. You gotta be good to get into position to win, but it also helps to have a few breaks go your way along the way.