Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

Hall of Famer

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

where we will be defeating Baltimore after we dispose of Indy.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

For some reason I think it''l be SD at Pitt in the div round and Balt at Tenn. Then, balt @ Pitt

I think SD beats Indy in SD if they play
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

I think we defeat #3 seed Miami at Heinz in the divisional round after they knock off the #6 seed Ratbirds in South Florida. Then we defeat #5 seed Indy at Heinz in the AFC Championship game at Heinz after they go on the road to beat the #4 seed AFC West winner and upset the #1 seed Titans in Nashville.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    For some reason I think it''l be SD at Pitt in the div round and Balt at Tenn. Then, balt @ Pitt

I think SD beats Indy in SD if they play
    I agree that if SD and Indy play there is a good chance SD wins.

No way Baltimore beats Tennessee, but I would like them to physically beat the snot out of the Titans before we play them.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Legend

once the playoffs start we all know anything can happen.
    Titans will be one and done IMO.. I have a feelin'

Pro Bowler

I have a feeling that we see the Ravens again too. Then we'll have to watch a weeks worth of Ray Ray and that ugly ass Suggs talking about getting their "revenge" against us. I would like nothing better than to beat their ass a third time. They make me the most nervous of all the teams we may play in the playoffs though.

I really hope we play the Titans on their feild again. I'd love to see Ward do his foot scraping dirt over a pile of crap routine again in front of their players and fans. I would love to see Ben polish the championship trophy with the towel.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    I really hope we play the Titans on their feild again. I'd love to see Ward do his foot scraping dirt over a pile of crap routine again in front of their players and fans. I would love to see Ben polish the championship trophy with the towel.
    Tomlin should have every one of our players come out of the tunnel waving Terrible Towels during player introductions. That would rock (especially since half the crowd in Nashville would be waving right along with them).

I'd love to see Harrison beat Lendale White with a bar of soap in a terrible towel like on full metal jacket. Can someone photoshop that for me?? LMAO

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    Tomlin should have every one of our players come out of the tunnel waving Terrible Towels during player introductions. That would rock (especially since half the crowd in Nashville would be waving right along with them).

You guys nailed it. Though I think it is even money the Flaming Thumbtacks do not even make it to the AFCCG, I would love to see what you have both described. It would be absolutely awesome.