Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hey Roger...
    Posts
    3,043

    AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    where we will be defeating Baltimore after we dispose of Indy.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!
    Posts
    1,574

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    For some reason I think it''l be SD at Pitt in the div round and Balt at Tenn. Then, balt @ Pitt

    I think SD beats Indy in SD if they play
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

  3. #3
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,138

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    I think we defeat #3 seed Miami at Heinz in the divisional round after they knock off the #6 seed Ratbirds in South Florida. Then we defeat #5 seed Indy at Heinz in the AFC Championship game at Heinz after they go on the road to beat the #4 seed AFC West winner and upset the #1 seed Titans in Nashville.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    For some reason I think it''l be SD at Pitt in the div round and Balt at Tenn. Then, balt @ Pitt

    I think SD beats Indy in SD if they play
    I agree that if SD and Indy play there is a good chance SD wins.

    No way Baltimore beats Tennessee, but I would like them to physically beat the snot out of the Titans before we play them.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,905

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    once the playoffs start we all know anything can happen.
    Titans will be one and done IMO.. I have a feelin'

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Yakima, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,382

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    I have a feeling that we see the Ravens again too. Then we'll have to watch a weeks worth of Ray Ray and that ugly ass Suggs talking about getting their "revenge" against us. I would like nothing better than to beat their ass a third time. They make me the most nervous of all the teams we may play in the playoffs though.

  7. #7

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    I really hope we play the Titans on their feild again. I'd love to see Ward do his foot scraping dirt over a pile of crap routine again in front of their players and fans. I would love to see Ben polish the championship trophy with the towel.

  8. #8
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,138

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    I really hope we play the Titans on their feild again. I'd love to see Ward do his foot scraping dirt over a pile of crap routine again in front of their players and fans. I would love to see Ben polish the championship trophy with the towel.
    Tomlin should have every one of our players come out of the tunnel waving Terrible Towels during player introductions. That would rock (especially since half the crowd in Nashville would be waving right along with them).


  9. #9

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    I'd love to see Harrison beat Lendale White with a bar of soap in a terrible towel like on full metal jacket. Can someone photoshop that for me?? LMAO

  10. #10
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    780

    Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BE HELD IN PITTSBURGH

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    I really hope we play the Titans on their feild again. I'd love to see Ward do his foot scraping dirt over a pile of crap routine again in front of their players and fans. I would love to see Ben polish the championship trophy with the towel.
    Tomlin should have every one of our players come out of the tunnel waving Terrible Towels during player introductions. That would rock (especially since half the crowd in Nashville would be waving right along with them).

    You guys nailed it. Though I think it is even money the Flaming Thumbtacks do not even make it to the AFCCG, I would love to see what you have both described. It would be absolutely awesome.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •