Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - I'm going to the Super Bowl!!!

Legend

OT - I'm going to the Super Bowl!!!

The fantasy super bowl that is. I've been in one league for 17 years now and have made the playoffs every season but one...and I have never gone to the super bowl.

Until now!!!

Yes Sir!!!

Re: OT - I'm going to the Super Bowl!!!

Congrats. In both of my leagues, I got knocked out in the equivalent of the AFCCG -- and by just one point in Chadman's league.

Last year, for the first time, I won the Fantasy SB in the league that I run. It was awesome. The bragging rights and trash talking make it very worthwhile.

Legend

Thanks man. 16 years and no SB sucked!

I was sweatin' it right to the end though. I benched Holmes for Walter of the Texans. Holmes = 10, Walter = 0.

What I'm really happy about is SD and Den having to play for the AFC West next week. Cutler is my QB and I need him out there!

Cutler at SD should be a great matchup for you. Good luck!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Cutler at SD should be a great matchup for you. Good luck!
    I think so too...thanks!

congrats d! I was in the same boat. Longtime league...prolly 17 years like you at least. And I just won my first head to head title today! We play head to head and straight up points (seperate money pools for both).

Then I just barely pulled out the Planet Steelers South division title as well.

Holding a 20 point lead in my last championship of the day going into Monday night. I have Ryan Grant and my opponent has Rodgers and Hester.

This would be unprecedented....3 fantasy championships in one year? Alot of luck involved with it...but i made some good trades in all leagues...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    The fantasy super bowl that is. I've been in one league for 17 years now and have made the playoffs every season but one...and I have never gone to the super bowl.

Until now!!!

Yes Sir!!!

Wooooo!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    congrats d! I was in the same boat. Longtime league...prolly 17 years like you at least. And I just won my first head to head title today! We play head to head and straight up points (seperate money pools for both).

Holding a 20 point lead in my last championship of the day going into Monday night. I have Ryan Grant and my opponent has Rodgers and Hester.

This would be unprecedented....3 fantasy championships in one year? Alot of luck involved with it...but i made some good trades in all leagues...
    Dude you're a one year dynasty!

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Iron Shiek":2hfauo9d

Dude you're a one year dynasty![/quote:2hfauo9d]

I know man! I can't believe this crap. I have never won, always come close but never freakin win! Now I am a ryan grant td away from sealing a third in one year....crikee!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

[quote=Iron Shiek][quote="stlrz d":rzd3ct9t]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Iron Shiek":rzd3ct9t

Dude you're a one year dynasty![/quote:rzd3ct9t]

I know man! I can't believe this crap. I have never won, always come close but never freakin win! Now I am a ryan grant td away from sealing a third in one year....crikee![/quote:rzd3ct9t]

Well this is for you!