Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone get Tickets?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Anyone get Tickets?

I lucked out the 2nd time around and got 2 tickets for each game..... tons of $. Maybe I'll sell the AFC Champ. game......
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Anyone get Tickets?

Got shut out of round 1 but got three to afccg. PSYCHED!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Congrats, guys! You know I'll be there (and I'm lucky that I didn't have to go through all that rigamarole to get 'em). Perhaps some of you might want to meet up at a playoff game or two?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Heck yea, where do you tailgate?
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

As it gets closer to AFCC weekend, we'll talk about tailgating. But I'm definitely in!

Legend

User Info Menu

Actually, I don't get an opportunity to tailgate since I have a 5+ hour drive each way, but we could possibly meet up inside somewhere (hopefully...I planned to meet up with SN1 and cos2k1 at the Dallas game, but circumstances didn't work out as I had hoped). We'll see about making specific arrangements for that divisional round game on the weekend of January 10-11 once the exact date, time, and opponent has been established once wildcard weekend has finished.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Can't make it to the Burg this year. However, I do have tickets for the game in Tennessee this week. I'm thankful for that!

BigBen2112

I didnt even get the waiting-list information to attempt to get tickets. Why not?!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Does that mean you got a pair (of tickets?)