Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could Big D?

Legend

User Info Menu

Could Big D?

I think the chances of Dallas beating the Rats next weekend in Big D are pretty good. That being said, I have to wonder if that loss could possibly spell doom for them in their desperate scramble for a Wild Card slot? I'd have to look at the scenarios, but I believe the competition (Patriots, Dolphins, and who else?) will have easier games next weekend. Just another thought to ponder......
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Could Big D?

I think the Ravens will be Dullass.
    The Ravens are a better team.

Legend

User Info Menu

They won't beat the Dallas team that's working on the Giants tonight, but I guess that team will have to show next week too.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Rookie

User Info Menu

dallas looks descent right now. hopefully they do this well agianst the ratbirds. we softened up for them tonight.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hope Balt beats the cowgirls and finishes them off for good.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hell no, at this point, take the Rats outa the playoffs all together, that's what I say......
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

As much as I despise the Cowboys, we need to think of the path of least resistance.... I don't want to have to play the Rats again. I'm all for anyone wanting to knock them out of post season contention. Traveling to Bid D and trying to win will be tough for them, because Dallas has their back to the wall and need to win out to get in for sure. The Rat's last game at home against a weak Jax team, seems to be a vanilla match up for them.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ASIAN
    As much as I despise the Cowboys, we need to think of the path of least resistance.... I don't want to have to play the Rats again. I'm all for anyone wanting to knock them out of post season contention. Traveling to Bid D and trying to win will be tough for them, because Dallas has their back to the wall and need to win out to get in for sure. The Rat's last game at home against a weak Jax team, seems to be a vanilla match up for them.
    that's been my take... in the "beat 3 times in a season" thread, i argued that dallas could eliminate the rats. and we wouldn't have to face them a 3rd time.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ravens need to win out to get in and I don't see it happening. I don't think they beat the Cowboys in the last game @ Texas Stadium. The Cowboys will come ready to play because it is also very important to their playoff chances and they will also have the extra incentive. I think the Ravens are probably going to finish out of the playoffs with a 10-6 record. Just exactly what that team and city deserve.

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

I want to see the Ratbirds go down, and beat the Cryboys in Tampa!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]