Thread: NKySteeler

steeld95

NKySteeler

Glad to see you are back. What do you think of the game against Oklahoma. Should be a real good game. Oklahoma's offense is nasty..but also, they put up those numbers against Big 12 defenses, which is not even close to SEC defenses. I'm a SEC homer, so I have to root for the Gators.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: NKySteeler

Quote Originally Posted by steeld95
    Glad to see you are back. What do you think of the game against Oklahoma. Should be a real good game. Oklahoma's offense is nasty..but also, they put up those numbers against Big 12 defenses, which is not even close to SEC defenses. I'm a SEC homer, so I have to root for the Gators.
    I'm with you. OK is in for a rude awakening. Florida is super talented and probably one of the better teams I've seen in a while in college I think...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thanx....

Yes, I also am pulling for the Gators... I think it's gonna be a great game, and unfortunately with the loss of thier leading rusher, I'm afraid that the Sooner Boomers will now have a reason to use as an excuse for performing poorly in yet ANOTHER big bowl...

Personally, my favorite game is the Rose bowl (big suprise Ha Ha!)... But there are quite a few really good matchups IMO this season.

steeld95

I am really interested to see the Oklahoma O vs. Florida D matchup. Even though they are without their rb, they have some talent around them. But Florida's D isn't anything close to a Big 12 D. So I think that matchup will decide the game.

I kind of feel bad for Penn St. in the rose bowl. I think they got a tough matchup. I don't think it will be close.