Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,984

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I may have to report all of you to the mods before this goes to far

    Seriously, whatever you have to do to beat MJG, just do it.

    HATER!!

    What happened to turn the other cheek and heaping burning coals flippy that I used to know?
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  2. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I may have to report all of you to the mods before this goes to far

    Seriously, whatever you have to do to beat MJG, just do it.

    HATER!!

    What happened to turn the other cheek and heaping burning coals flippy that I used to know?
    He got caught up in the moment......

  3. #13
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,251

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Its not really my style to trash talk.........but......


    Hehehehehe ...you see who's scored the most points this season don't you? Looks like I'll have to put some extra time into setting this lineup and put in a few gadget plays.

    MeetJoeGreene will be and then by the end of the day. :P

    Of course, after the game we should and

    Pappy

    being the leading regular season scorer is a darn curse for me. I've taken that title in pretty much every fantasy league I've been in the last couple years but then they fail me for a week in the playoffs and I get sent packing early. I've never actually won a title.

  4. #14
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,798

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Its not really my style to trash talk.........but......


    Hehehehehe ...you see who's scored the most points this season don't you? Looks like I'll have to put some extra time into setting this lineup and put in a few gadget plays.

    MeetJoeGreene will be and then by the end of the day. :P

    Of course, after the game we should and

    Pappy

    being the leading regular season scorer is a darn curse for me. I've taken that title in pretty much every fantasy league I've been in the last couple years but then they fail me for a week in the playoffs and I get sent packing early. I've never actually won a title.
    I had to bust his chops with something.

    Yes Sir!

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  5. #15
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,798

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    MJG,

    I hope Dawson misses the bus to the stadium.

    Good luck later...

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,984

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    MJG,

    I hope Dawson misses the bus to the stadium.

    Good luck later...

    Pappy


    I saw that ... 111-104. What a tight match.

    Cleveland won't be scoring many TDs... so maybe Dawson will nail a few.

    Tonite, I am a Dawson fan.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  7. #17
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,798

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    MJG,

    I hope Dawson misses the bus to the stadium.

    Good luck later...

    Pappy


    I saw that ... 111-104. What a tight match.

    Cleveland won't be scoring many TDs... so maybe Dawson will nail a few.

    Tonite, I am a Dawson fan.
    It sucks to be you and have to root for the Browns.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  8. #18

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    MJG,

    I hope Dawson misses the bus to the stadium.

    Good luck later...

    Pappy


    I saw that ... 111-104. What a tight match.

    Cleveland won't be scoring many TDs... so maybe Dawson will nail a few.

    Tonite, I am a Dawson fan.
    I have to root for the eagles tonight, so I'm almost as bad.

    As long as I get twelve points from Westbrook and Desean Jackson, I'll be seeing one of you gentlemen in the finals.

    It sucks to be you and have to root for the Browns.

    Pappy

  9. #19
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,984

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Lost by 3 stinkin' points .. The Browns failed me..

    Congrats to pappy.

    I blame this loss on bad Karma from flippy's statement.

    To compensate me for my loss, RuthlessBurgher should give me a playoff ticket.

    Next up for me the meaningless 3rd place game against phillyesq.

    GAME ON!!!!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  10. #20

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Lost by 3 stinkin' points .. The Browns failed me..

    Congrats to pappy.

    I blame this loss on bad Karma from flippy's statement.

    To compensate me for my loss, RuthlessBurgher should give me a playoff ticket.

    Next up for me the meaningless 3rd place game against phillyesq.

    GAME ON!!!!!
    As bad as losing by 3 points is, I lost my game by 1. Friggin Westbrook.

    Not only did he sink me here, he also kept me out of the finals in my money league. Ok, well, Westbrook and Eli Manning's suckiness kept me out of the finals in my money league. But I still prefer to blame it on the eagle.

    At least I don't have to root for him anymore.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •