Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,993

    Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Its not really my style to trash talk.........but......


    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  2. #2
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,304

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Its not really my style to trash talk.........but......


    Hehehehehe ...you see who's scored the most points this season don't you? Looks like I'll have to put some extra time into setting this lineup and put in a few gadget plays.

    MeetJoeGreene will be and then by the end of the day. :P

    Of course, after the game we should and

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  3. #3

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    I'd like to trash talk and say that the winner of your match will just have to deal with me in the finals.

    But then I look at my roster, and I have no idea how I even made it into the playoffs!

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,993

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    How does Chadman not even make the playoffs in his own league?




    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Its not really my style to trash talk.........but......


    Hehehehehe ...you see who's scored the most points this season don't you? Looks like I'll have to put some extra time into setting this lineup and put in a few gadget plays.

    MeetJoeGreene will be and then by the end of the day. :P

    Of course, after the game we should and

    Pappy
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  5. #5

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    How does Chadman not even make the playoffs in his own league?




    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Its not really my style to trash talk.........but......


    Chadman was so far out that I think we need the Jim Mora quote:

    "Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?!"


  6. #6
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,304

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    How does Chadman not even make the playoffs in his own league?




    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Its not really my style to trash talk.........but......


    Hehehehehe ...you see who's scored the most points this season don't you? Looks like I'll have to put some extra time into setting this lineup and put in a few gadget plays.

    MeetJoeGreene will be and then by the end of the day. :P

    Of course, after the game we should and

    Pappy
    I don't know how Chadman misses the playoffs, but, I think me beating him twice helped.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,414

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    I may have to report all of you to the mods before this goes to far

    Seriously, whatever you have to do to beat MJG, just do it.


  8. #8
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,304

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I may have to report all of you to the mods before this goes to far

    Seriously, whatever you have to do to beat MJG, just do it.

    Alrighty then, that's one in my corner... Thanks Flippy!

    :P

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,993

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I may have to report all of you to the mods before this goes to far

    Seriously, whatever you have to do to beat MJG, just do it.

    Alrighty then, that's one in my corner... Thanks Flippy!

    :P

    Pappy
    Are trades still allowed? Cause I was thinking about trading one of my scrubs for someone really good?
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  10. #10
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,304

    Re: Pappy's Warriors Are Going DOWN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I may have to report all of you to the mods before this goes to far

    Seriously, whatever you have to do to beat MJG, just do it.

    Alrighty then, that's one in my corner... Thanks Flippy!

    :P

    Pappy
    Are trades still allowed? Cause I was thinking about trading one of my scrubs for someone really good?


    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •