Thread: Knee injury could reportedly land Bruschi on IR

tomiesteel08

Knee injury could reportedly land Bruschi on IR

The New England Patriots may have to battle for the AFC East title without one of their defensive stalwarts.

Bruschi
    The Boston Herald reported on Monday that linebacker Tedy Bruschi may go on injured reserve due to a knee injury. The injury is not as serious as previously feared, but New England might not have the luxury of keeping Bruschi on the roster as it pushes for the playoffs. Sources told the newspaper he would miss three to four weeks

going to have to add him to the picture, Karma sucks for the Pats

Re: Knee injury could reportedly land Bruschi on IR

Yeah, well we got pretty much dinged up in the injury dept, but are managing to thrive nonetheless. It's because the (*)s suck.

Can we get a smiley that says that?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

Have any of you heard any rumors about the Pats trading Brady?? It was a quick thing I heard on NFLN last week. It was that guy with the beard (you know him ) who covers them up in Boston - he said there's been talk. I can't really believe this. But I guess anything is possible. Especially from those scumbags who have no loyalty to players who have contributed to their (TAINTed) success.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Have any of you heard any rumors about the Pats trading Brady?? It was a quick thing I heard on NFLN last week. It was that guy with the beard (you know him ) who covers them up in Boston - he said there's been talk. I can't really believe this. But I guess anything is possible. Especially from those scumbags who have no loyalty to players who have contributed to their (TAINTed) success.
    If you were the Minnesota Vikings with a dominant defensive line featuring the two Williams boys and Jared Allen plus Adrian Peterson in the backfield, how many first round draft picks would you be willing to give up to get Tom Brady in his prime on that team? It would be the Herschel Walker trade all over again, but I actually think that would be a pretty d@mn amazing team.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Yeah, well we got pretty much dinged up in the injury dept, but are managing to thrive nonetheless. It's because the (*)s suck.

Can we get a smiley that says that?

John should also change the bad word filter to replace Pats with Pats* and Patriots with Cheatriots*
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.