Thread: Ben's Shoulder is fine.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben's Shoulder is fine.....

If there were any doubts I don't believe Tomlin would have shoulder bumped Ben after Deshea's Pick 6. I thought that was pretty cool........
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Ben's Shoulder is fine.....

HaHa ... I am sure they weren't even thinking about that.

Like when I threw my 8 yr old on the couch and crushed my wife's feet.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter
    If there were any doubts I don't believe Tomlin would have shoulder bumped Ben after Deshea's Pick 6. I thought that was pretty cool........
    The throw to Holmes was a dart too! I haven't seen him throw a pass like that all year. I don't know if it was because he was just mad and really put some emotion into it or what but it was a great throw and it showed his shoulder is better than it has been in a while.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Ballbuster

I don't know about his shoulder, but his arm blows.

Ben put more balls in the dirt than Victoria Givens.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter
    The throw to Holmes was a dart too! I haven't seen him throw a pass like that all year. I don't know if it was because he was just mad and really put some emotion into it or what but it was a great throw and it showed his shoulder is better than it has been in a while.
    Yea, the throw to Holmes took a lot of arm strength. There was virtually no arc on the ball, it was just a 40 yard bullet. I think his shoulder is doing very well.