Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: 2 Words That Says It All

  1. #1
    Backup
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At the Quarterback
    Posts
    456

    2 Words That Says It All

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/notebook? ... l08/week14

    The Cowboys have Super Bowl talent, but Super Bowls aren't won in scouting reports. If anything, the Cowboys need to learn something from the Steelers, who fought through their mistakes and came together at the end. They finished.
    Doesn't matter how flashy or crappy your team plays in 3 quarters if they don't know how to finish.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,773

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    Fighting back the tears of pride and joy right now...

    God, I love my Steelers!!!

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer Jooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere On the Darkside...
    Posts
    3,854

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Fighting back the tears of pride and joy right now...

    God, I love my Steelers!!!

    I'm with ya Pit. Love 'em always, no matter how critical I get sometimes.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    There have been lots of teams throughout the histroy of the league that have been able to keep it close and win in the end.

    We did it versus Dallas and others.

    But on the same note, we couldn't versus Philly, Giants, or Indy.

    The good thing is we've been in every game.

    And it's good to see a game like this at the end of the season.

    Great warmup for playoff football.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!
    Posts
    1,574

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    There have been lots of teams throughout the histroy of the league that have been able to keep it close and win in the end.

    We did it versus Dallas and others.

    But on the same note, we couldn't versus Philly, Giants, or Indy.

    The good thing is we've been in every game.

    And it's good to see a game like this at the end of the season.

    Great warmup for playoff football.
    Flip, please change your sig...I like the happy Ronald...Thx
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,773

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    There have been lots of teams throughout the histroy of the league that have been able to keep it close and win in the end.

    We did it versus Dallas and others.

    But on the same note, we couldn't versus Philly, Giants, or Indy.

    The good thing is we've been in every game.

    And it's good to see a game like this at the end of the season.

    Great warmup for playoff football.
    Flip, please change your sig...I like the happy Ronald...Thx
    I actually love the sig.

    Just do me a favor, flip - don't start hanging out with either of the Olsen twins!

  7. #7
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,347

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    There have been lots of teams throughout the histroy of the league that have been able to keep it close and win in the end.

    We did it versus Dallas and others.

    But on the same note, we couldn't versus Philly, Giants, or Indy.

    The good thing is we've been in every game.

    And it's good to see a game like this at the end of the season.

    Great warmup for playoff football.
    Flip, please change your sig...I like the happy Ronald...Thx
    I actually love the sig.

    Just do me a favor, flip - don't start hanging out with either of the Olsen twins!
    I wouldn't suggest starring in any gay cowboy movies either.

    Ronald to Grimace: "I wish I knew how to quit you."

  8. #8
    Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    888

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    There have been lots of teams throughout the histroy of the league that have been able to keep it close and win in the end.

    We did it versus Dallas and others.

    But on the same note, we couldn't versus Philly, Giants, or Indy.

    The good thing is we've been in every game.

    And it's good to see a game like this at the end of the season.

    Great warmup for playoff football.
    Flip, please change your sig...I like the happy Ronald...Thx
    I actually love the sig.

    Just do me a favor, flip - don't start hanging out with either of the Olsen twins!
    I wouldn't suggest starring in any gay cowboy movies either.

    Ronald to Grimace: "I wish I knew how to quit you."
    not to point out the obvious here, but does anyone else find it disturbing that ruthless- knows the words to that movie???


  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,721

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    There have been lots of teams throughout the histroy of the league that have been able to keep it close and win in the end.

    We did it versus Dallas and others.

    But on the same note, we couldn't versus Philly, Giants, or Indy.

    The good thing is we've been in every game.

    And it's good to see a game like this at the end of the season.

    Great warmup for playoff football.
    good points flippy.
    btw you have hands down the best sig on this board. I'm in awe.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

    Earn Some Bitcoins


    PBMining

    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

    I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

  10. #10
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,347

    Re: 2 Words That Says It All

    Quote Originally Posted by ANPSTEEL
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    There have been lots of teams throughout the histroy of the league that have been able to keep it close and win in the end.

    We did it versus Dallas and others.

    But on the same note, we couldn't versus Philly, Giants, or Indy.

    The good thing is we've been in every game.

    And it's good to see a game like this at the end of the season.

    Great warmup for playoff football.
    Flip, please change your sig...I like the happy Ronald...Thx
    I actually love the sig.

    Just do me a favor, flip - don't start hanging out with either of the Olsen twins!
    I wouldn't suggest starring in any gay cowboy movies either.

    Ronald to Grimace: "I wish I knew how to quit you."
    not to point out the obvious here, but does anyone else find it disturbing that ruthless- knows the words to that movie???

    Anybody can quote Shawshank or Talledega Nights here, but it takes a real man to quote Brokeback Mountain. At least it was a better movie than Asian's "Gayronimo" or Jiga's "Another Gay Movie".



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •