Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: The UnOfficial Steelers vs Cowboys Game Thread!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: The UnOfficial Steelers vs Cowboys Game Thread!

[quote=Discipline of Steel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steeler Shades":1b80slsh
    We should all agree not to talk about our offense until tomorrow and just enjoy what happened today. I know we have problems, but we should really try to savor this win.
    I'll tell you what. I was cursing Ben's name out loud and that guy came through in the clutch. I need to pull this game up in the memory bank as a reminder the next time there is still a shred of hope.

I'm sorry Ben. You don't suck.

Yes, this game was all about the defense, but beginning with that sideline pass to Holes when he was all but sacked, Ben was absolutely clutch. Kudos.

Now I'm sitting in a hotel room in Boca Raton and I think I'll go somewhere and get drunk...after the BCS show.
    See, drink the koolaid and the miracle will be revealed to you. Cheers brother![/quote:1b80slsh]

You called it DoS. I did start to actually become more gounded after our brief exchange, so thanks for the shot of Kool-aid. I'll drink one for you and the rest of the Nation.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[quote=Steeler Shades]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickt011
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steeler Shades":2o06cg3t
    Thanks Rick for the game thread! Another excellent job. These are for you.
    Thanks, but no thanks, you're a guy..and thems man boobs...Now persuade that pretty thang you have showing off her hangers in your sig to stop by and I'll gladly accept!
    Those weren't man boobs. They were the cartoon depiction of the girl in my sig (and in the shower). She said that she would have preferred to give them to you in person but the weather is bad she didn't want you to have to drive over here. Don't worry buddy, I'll take care of them for you. [/quote:2o06cg3t]
    Gee thanks, such a good pal you are!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Yes, this game was all about the defense, but beginning with that sideline pass to Holes when he was all but sacked, Ben was absolutely clutch. Kudos.
    Ben did have some great plays at the end of this game but this was ALL about the defense. I'm going to hold off on thinking about the O's performance for 3 1/2 quarters and just remember the last 5 minutes and TO having a hissy fit on the sidelines.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

pirogi pete

Not only did I drink the Kool-aid, I cloned myself 10 times AND I'm taking a FOOTBALL 101 class tomorrow!

agdci981

Beating Dallas is always good...But I think we all saw our O struggles against solid D's. That is why I picked us to lose today. Our D gave us the win. The O did score a TD, but they played a very bad game today. FWP is not healthy and our OL is not quality in any shape or form. Nate had a good game today, no gross drops today for him. SH again shows he can get behind the D with his 47 yard catch. 10-3, but 2 good D's yet to play this season. I wonder how banged up we are? Dallas lost this game as our D was too much for them to handle. A good defensive battle is always great when the final score shows us ahead. See y'all next week.

BTW...TC ended up with 88 yards rushing..so we still have no 100 yard rusher against us.
    Well you were wrong...AGAIN!

Looks like we are gonna have to lose out to fulfill your latest prediction. I am pretty comfortable losing out won't happen because that would mean you were actually right about something.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by agdci981
    Looks like we are gonna have to lose out to fulfill your latest prediction. I am pretty comfortable losing out won't happen because that would mean you were actually right about something.
    What ever 981,....how bout Ike's pick? He caught that with both hands.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by agdci981
    Beating Dallas is always good...But I think we all saw our O struggles against solid D's. That is why I picked us to lose today. Our D gave us the win. The O did score a TD, but they played a very bad game today. FWP is not healthy and our OL is not quality in any shape or form. Nate had a good game today, no gross drops today for him. SH again shows he can get behind the D with his 47 yard catch. 10-3, but 2 good D's yet to play this season. I wonder how banged up we are? Dallas lost this game as our D was too much for them to handle. A good defensive battle is always great when the final score shows us ahead. See y'all next week.

BTW...TC ended up with 88 yards rushing..so we still have no 100 yard rusher against us.

I can feel The Planet coming together after this win. Can we all finally BELIEVE!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.