Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is with mods here?

agdci981

What is with mods here?

Locking threads about the Trib board? Allowing people to be threatened and called names? I know being in a position of power on an internet chatboard and getting to tell people what they can and cannot do is a pretty baller position and all but come on. You can just move the thread somewhere else.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: What is with mods here?

Not sure exactly what situation you are talking about. There was an issue yesterday where posts were getting deleted but that has been resolved. If you have any questions please PM me or one of the mods.

Regards,

J
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

STEELERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

agdci981

Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    Not sure exactly what situation you are talking about. There was an issue yesterday where posts were getting deleted but that has been resolved. If you have any questions please PM me or one of the mods.

Regards,

J
    I am talking about the Trib threads where a user calls me a "known manic depressive loser" and after other poster from the Trib pretty much rips him apart and states he wish he could reach through his computer screen and choke me. I would either like to respond to those if you are going to allow that rhetoric on this site. Not sure why we can't discuss the Trib on here either by the way....looks like all the threads about the Trib have been locked.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Start a message board about Trib then. All trib all the time. Might work out.

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

agdci981

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

Well considering probably 95% of the posters on this site came from the Trib I think it is a relevent discussion somewhere on this site.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by agdci981
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

Well considering probably 95% of the posters on this site came from the Trib I think it is a relevent discussion somewhere on this site.

Nah...not really interested in the drama as I'm sure 94% of them aren't as well. Its a Steelers/Football forum...Mods made it clear not to sway too far off those topics. Like I said, make a "Trib-talk" board...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

agdci981

[quote=Iron Shiek]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Iron Shiek":2adum6nq

Nah...not really interested in the drama as I'm sure 94% of them aren't as well. Its a Steelers/Football forum...Mods made it clear not to sway too far off those topics. Like I said, make a "Trib-talk" board...[/quote:2adum6nq]
    Not interested in the "drama" yet you have now responded twice to my thread.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[quote=Iron Shiek]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Iron Shiek":y3dfemk0

Nah...not really interested in the drama as I'm sure 94% of them aren't as well. Its a Steelers/Football forum...Mods made it clear not to sway too far off those topics. Like I said, make a "Trib-talk" board...[/quote:y3dfemk0]

Sorry Shiek, I gotta agree with AG on this. I'm not interested in the Trib drama either, but summarily locking the threads is a weak move...real weak. If someone doesn't want to read them, then they don't have to click on the link. It is related to the posters on this forum and the only reason theay are being deleted/ locked is because the mods are sick of them.

I can't stand censorship and others trying to control the free exchange of information and this is not the first time the mods here have been guilty of this. Last time it was Shawn, this time I have no idea who it is, but please stop. The only time posts should be deleted or locked is if they are completely offensive or inappropriate. If you feel the need to move something that is definitely off-topic, then I guess that's cool too. Otherwise, it's lame bullshit.

Administrator

User Info Menu

[quote=agdci981][quote=Iron Shiek][quote=agdci981][quote="Iron Shiek":1h9r3202]Start a message board about Trib then. All trib all the time. Might work out.

[/quote]
    Well considering probably 95% of the posters on this site came from the Trib I think it is a relevent discussion somewhere on this site.[/quote]

Nah...not really interested in the drama as I'm sure 94% of them aren't as well. Its a Steelers/Football forum...Mods made it clear not to sway too far off those topics. Like I said, make a "Trib-talk" board...[/quote]
    Not interested in the "drama" yet you have now responded twice to my thread. [/quote:1h9r3202]

The topics were locked for a reason. I know some may want to discuss the Trib but at this point there really isn't much to discuss.that won't result in a "war of words" which won't be tolerated here anyway. As Tomlin and Co. would say, "It is what it is". What happened over there stays over there. Everyone is given a fresh beginning over here at the Planet. ASIAN wrote an excellent post on what the expectations are and indicated the direction of PlanetSteelers:

[url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3442"]viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3442[/url]

This topic is being relocate to the "Comments" section.

Thanks,

J
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.