Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Sir Prime Time...

  1. #1
    Backup
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    227

    Sir Prime Time...

    Says that the Girls will beat the Steelers this Sunday. Is Deon and Irvin still hangin out smokin the rocks or what?

    He even said that they will beat the Giants as well. If not mistaken I think he said they would run the table.

    Maybe he was sick or something.
    =====================================
    Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ATCfamily

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,381

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    He is sick from loving himself too much.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    He said that immediately after they did the highlights of the Steelers/Pasterisks game.

  4. #4
    Backup
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At the Quarterback
    Posts
    456

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    A homer is as a homer does.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,773

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    At least Rod picks against us once in a while.

    Deion isn't THAT bad anymore. But once in a while (like with this statement) he reminds me why I used to dislike him so much. I can't wait to hear the excuses when we crush the Cowboys and end their season on Sunday

  6. #6

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    What rubbed me is that he couldn't give a valid reason as to why they would win, rather just said over and over again, "the cowboys will win".

  7. #7

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    What rubbed me is that he couldn't give a valid reason as to why they would win, rather just said over and over again, "the cowboys will win".
    Maybe he thought if you say it enough times it might come true.

  8. #8

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    Quote Originally Posted by RKSteel
    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    What rubbed me is that he couldn't give a valid reason as to why they would win, rather just said over and over again, "the cowboys will win".
    Maybe he thought if you say it enough times it might come true.
    Didn't see him clicking his ruby studded heels behind the desk. With some of the clothes he wears, that show choice wouldn't surprise me. That being said, he'll say what he wants, because there is no repurcussion for him. If they lose, and I fully expect that to happen n Sunday, he'll just come out and tell us what Dallas did to lose the game. Hell make sure everyone know that if they played up to their full capability, they would have won. And he will give the Steelers zero credit. Never once saying "I was wrong".

  9. #9

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Quote Originally Posted by RKSteel
    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    What rubbed me is that he couldn't give a valid reason as to why they would win, rather just said over and over again, "the cowboys will win".
    Maybe he thought if you say it enough times it might come true.
    Didn't see him clicking his ruby studded heels behind the desk. With some of the clothes he wears, that show choice wouldn't surprise me. That being said, he'll say what he wants, because there is no repurcussion for him. If they lose, and I fully expect that to happen n Sunday, he'll just come out and tell us what Dallas did to lose the game. Hell make sure everyone know that if they played up to their full capability, they would have won. And he will give the Steelers zero credit. Never once saying "I was wrong".
    That's why I stopped watching these shows. When it comes to the Steelers, they have no idea what they are talking about.

  10. #10

    Re: Sir Prime Time...

    Sean King on ESPN also picked the Cowboys and said he LOVED them this weekend because Romo is the smartest and shiftiest QB out there and won't be harrassed by our defense.

    HA! Not sure what his allegiance to Romo is but that was a bit surprising.

    BTW, Glad to be here on PlanetSteelers and away from the Trib Board. Looking forward to some good times over the next few months!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •