Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sir Prime Time...

Backup

Sir Prime Time...

Says that the Girls will beat the Steelers this Sunday. Is Deon and Irvin still hangin out smokin the rocks or what?

He even said that they will beat the Giants as well. If not mistaken I think he said they would run the table.

Maybe he was sick or something.
    =====================================
    Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ATCfamily

Re: Sir Prime Time...

He is sick from loving himself too much.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Legend

He said that immediately after they did the highlights of the Steelers/Pasterisks game.

Backup

A homer is as a homer does.

Pro Bowler

At least Rod picks against us once in a while.

Deion isn't THAT bad anymore. But once in a while (like with this statement) he reminds me why I used to dislike him so much. I can't wait to hear the excuses when we crush the Cowboys and end their season on Sunday

What rubbed me is that he couldn't give a valid reason as to why they would win, rather just said over and over again, "the cowboys will win".

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    What rubbed me is that he couldn't give a valid reason as to why they would win, rather just said over and over again, "the cowboys will win".
    Maybe he thought if you say it enough times it might come true.

Quote Originally Posted by RKSteel
    Didn't see him clicking his ruby studded heels behind the desk. With some of the clothes he wears, that show choice wouldn't surprise me. That being said, he'll say what he wants, because there is no repurcussion for him. If they lose, and I fully expect that to happen n Sunday, he'll just come out and tell us what Dallas did to lose the game. Hell make sure everyone know that if they played up to their full capability, they would have won. And he will give the Steelers zero credit. Never once saying "I was wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by RKSteel
    Didn't see him clicking his ruby studded heels behind the desk. With some of the clothes he wears, that show choice wouldn't surprise me. That being said, he'll say what he wants, because there is no repurcussion for him. If they lose, and I fully expect that to happen n Sunday, he'll just come out and tell us what Dallas did to lose the game. Hell make sure everyone know that if they played up to their full capability, they would have won. And he will give the Steelers zero credit. Never once saying "I was wrong".
    That's why I stopped watching these shows. When it comes to the Steelers, they have no idea what they are talking about.

Sean King on ESPN also picked the Cowboys and said he LOVED them this weekend because Romo is the smartest and shiftiest QB out there and won't be harrassed by our defense.

HA! Not sure what his allegiance to Romo is but that was a bit surprising.

BTW, Glad to be here on PlanetSteelers and away from the Trib Board. Looking forward to some good times over the next few months!