Thread: Probably will get towelled for this, but...

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Probably will get towelled for this, but...

Chadman likes Donovan McNabb.

Every player has their struggles...every player has bad games. They don't define a player.

It's how a player responds to those bad days that define a player.

McNabb was benched last weekend.

He's money tonight.

Good return of serve Donovan.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Re: Probably will get towelled for this, but...

I agree. His numbers over his career are nice and all, but I really liked his attitude on the NFLN tonight when asked about the benching, etc.

Seems like a good guy.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Pro Bowler

whether or not he's a top tier QB or not can be debated, but if you're talking about character and class I don't think anyone can say a bad word. To put up with all the crap he has in Philly, from being booed on draft day until now and never crack - is a testament to the quality of the guy. I think he's an above average but not great QB, but Andy Reid has never been able to surround him with playmakers. Quick, name a top WR for the Eagles in the past 10 years. anyone? I would think with a pass heavy offense, you might want to focus on that area a bit. the closest they ever came was TO, ooops.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by starlifter
    whether or not he's a top tier QB or not can be debated, but if you're talking about character and class I don't think anyone can say a bad word. To put up with all the crap he has in Philly, from being booed on draft day until now and never crack - is a testament to the quality of the guy. I think he's an above average but not great QB, but Andy Reid has never been able to surround him with playmakers. Quick, name a top WR for the Eagles in the past 10 years. anyone? I would think with a pass heavy offense, you might want to focus on that area a bit. the closest they ever came was TO, ooops.

Totally agree- they never have given McNabb the proper tools to succeed. Year 1 with T.O. is the best case in point- McNabb tore it up! Second year of course, there was the T.O. tantrums..

In Chadman's opinion, McNabb is a guy you just want to see have some good fortune...just not against the Steelers!
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Quote Originally Posted by starlifter

McNabb's a class act. He reminds me alot of 'The Bus' character-wise. Nice to see him come back the way he did, except I didn't start him in my Fantasy League and am somewhat pizzed off.

Legend

I'd like to see TJ Doucheyourmama go to Philly.